• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rudy.... U/D He is gone

oh no!!! i am so so sorry Laura!! i know how special rudy was to you. You did everything you possibly could for him. I lost my Joon just a few weeks ago after nursing her for 6 months so i know how lost and heartbroken you must feel, it will get better I promise. Rudy was a very lucky bun to have such a wonderful mum to take care of him.
binky free Rudy xxx

Oh Laura I'm so so sorry :cry: Dear little Rudy was everyones little man.I remember when you first got him and posted pics and I thought he looked like a bundle of fluff.I've always loved the photos of him especially the one sat next to his 'friend' (was it a rabbit boot cleaner?) Thinking of you,give Sophie a big cuddle xx

oh noooo.. i cant believe he's gone! :shock::cry::cry: He had such a lovely home with you and Sophie. Big hugs to you!:cry: Binky free Rudy.. you were so special :cry:

I'm so sorry Laura:cry:
Rudy was one of the forums chartacters..
he was a very lucky bunny to have a lovely life with you..hugs xxx

Laura, I'm so sorry to hear this, I can't believe little Rudy is gone :cry:. He was such a special little bunster. I'm so sorry :cry:.

Back