• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Calendar- U/D £1,000 raised

Can I have 3 Please and if you want to send me any to sell I will gladly put them out in my little mini shop as I'm sure my customers would buy them :thumb:

Can I have one please and will do a bank transfer.

You have done a fabby job of organising everything so well done.

And thanks for the people who voted Alice and Bear in :love:

Yes, I've sent money via a "gift" and there are no charges involved.

I can't wait to see the calendar! It's going to be brill. I can't believe my two made it as well. :love:

Can I have 1, Cpayne? Let me know if paypal can be used, this would be much easier for me, since I don't actually use a bank. :oops: :lol:

Hi :wave:
Can I have 2 please. I will send a cheque and PM my address details to you.
Can't wait to see it, bet you've done a great job :)

If it helps paypal has a friends and family option. This means the person receiving the money gets no charges added. However the person sending it will have to pay them unless they have an actual balance in their paypal account then it is free. If money is coming through paypal from a card or bank account the payer is charged. If you use the friends option there is no security if you do not receive your goods.

There should not be no cost to the op to get the money from paypal to her account at the end of the day as ling as it is over the minimum withdrawal amount but can't remember what that is.

If it helps paypal has a friends and family option. This means the person receiving the money gets no charges added. However the person sending it will have to pay them unless they have an actual balance in their paypal account then it is free. If money is coming through paypal from a card or bank account the payer is charged. If you use the friends option there is no security if you do not receive your goods.

There should not be no cost to the op to get the money from paypal to her account at the end of the day as ling as it is over the minimum withdrawal amount but can't remember what that is.

Thank you. I had no idea regarding paypal, I just order through it.

My boy made it! :thumb: I'm so proud!

Can I order 1 please! Um I'm confused how to pay! :roll: just let me know, I can do paypal,cheque, transfer, whatever is easiest!

Christine your hard work hasn't gone unnoticed :thumb: you've done an outstanding job, the animal rescue will be so pleased, but most of all, the animals this all goes to help:D nice one! :thumb:

My boy made it! :thumb: I'm so proud!

Can I order 1 please! Um I'm confused how to pay! :roll: just let me know, I can do paypal,cheque, transfer, whatever is easiest!

Christine your hard work hasn't gone unnoticed :thumb: you've done an outstanding job, the animal rescue will be so pleased, but most of all, the animals this all goes to help:D nice one! :thumb:

This. :thumb:

Thank you so much for organising this Christine, I'm sure SCAR will appreciate all your hard work :)

I would like 3 please, but I will need to do a Transfer or Paypal if you work out that that will work, and the name will show either as Jade Slocombe or Andrew O'Connor (depending on which we do) xxx

You can do this but you don't have any buyer protection if you do that. I know on previous fundraising posts ru admin have asked sellers not to ask buyers to do this.

We ask sellers not to ask for gifted payments in the normal for sale section as, like you say, there is no buyer protection.

With fundraising threads we realise that every penny helps and paypal makes things so much easier & so we do allow people to ask for gifted payments as long as they explain about the lack of buyer protection and they give the buyer the choice to send gifted or not. :D

I'd like one please :)

Congrats to everyone who made it in the calendar, and also to everyone for voting for Slipper anyway :thumb:

Christine, I will PM you with my details. Have you decided if we can do bank transfer or Paypal? I don't have a chequebook - silly bank account is paperless so they won't give me one.

I'd like one, please. Congratulations to all the cuddlelicious bunnies who entered, and all those beauties who will feature in the calendar. It is for a very worthy cause. I will PM you regarding sending a cheque out this week and with my address for postage, but THANK YOU for all your hard work, Christine. :thumb:

I would like one please. I will pm you details and will send a cheque.

Greatful thanks to those who voted for Poppy and Will. Will is very honoured and its a great momento of my beautiful Poppy

I don't wish to start a huge debate, but if its not decided yet could they be July, the anniversary month of when she went to the bridge?:love:

I would like one please. I will pm you details and will send a cheque.

Greatful thanks to those who voted for Poppy and Will. Will is very honoured and its a great momento of my beautiful Poppy

I don't wish to start a huge debate, but if its not decided yet could they be July, the anniversary month of when she went to the bridge?:love:

We want July too as it's a special month in the Marwick household :lol: we'd be honoured to share with you :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're not really fussed but would love July or January (if we are allowed to choose) :love:

We want July too as it's a special month in the Marwick household :lol: we'd be honoured to share with you :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're not really fussed but would love July or January (if we are allowed to choose) :love:

Yours is the skateboard bunny - loved this pic too. Would be honoured to share with you too.:love::love:

Back