• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Calendar: Baby Saint on front A4?

I think it's a lovely idea to have Baby Saint on the front, very fitting, if ever there was a bunny that needed to be rescued it was her, I don't know her full story but what I read just recently will take me a long while to forget.
And I think A4 is better, you've more room to write your appointments and stuff in.

OMG!!! I've never heard of baby Saint until just now so I read that post you copied in and I feel sick. :censored: horrible awful people to abuse animas especially babies! I hope they rot in hell. I wasn't able to see the pictures so I have no idea what she looks like or any other info except that post but defo put her on the calendar.

I would much prefer an A4 size to be honest, and defiantly Baby Saint on the front. So wish I had met her, will always be one of my regrets, but going to visit soon and hopefully can have a cuddle with Helen (and Thomas :D) Will leave Thomas a sat nav as a present with my details already entered ;)

I would much prefer an A4 size to be honest, and defiantly Baby Saint on the front. So wish I had met her, will always be one of my regrets, but going to visit soon and hopefully can have a cuddle with Helen (and Thomas :D) Will leave Thomas a sat nav as a present with my details already entered ;)

I've put on the voting thread as well I will make the calendar A4. It will cost £1.60 for my work to produce and so will sell it for £6 as think that's reasonable.

Perfectly reasonable :) With it being A4 as well it means I don't need to buy my usual calendar for the space, so could give what I'd normally spend on that as well xxx

Perfectly reasonable :) With it being A4 as well it means I don't need to buy my usual calendar for the space, so could give what I'd normally spend on that as well xxx

Ah thank you. I'm going to try and persuade some of the richer people at my work to give more, not sure how that will go. Probably why they are well off!

I've just spoken to the vets, they are happy to sell them so will give them 20 and see how they go :):D

I've found out the postage for the calendars. 1 = £0.75p, 2 = £1p, 3 = £1.35p, 4 = £1.35p. If anyone wants more I will have to find out.

Baby Saint was dumped along with her Mummy Helen at the side of a very busy road , both had dirty bottoms, Helen was alive with mites down her back and had very long nails, she has a twisted spine and we thought she was pregnant again but she was full of fluid which was drained off, a dropped shoulder and a hernia. Baby Saint's eyes were shut fast when Mike bathed them pus came pouring out and they were in a bad way, she had like a disabled leg that looked as if it had been put on the wrong way , a dislocated hip and back leg and she was blind. The vet at the time said she thought her eyes had been poked at with something like a stick.

Despite everything they had been through Baby Saint was a happy little soul and one of the happiest little bunnies we had ever seen.

Baby Saint was dumped along with her Mummy Helen at the side of a very busy road , both had dirty bottoms, Helen was alive with mites down her back and had very long nails, she has a twisted spine and we thought she was pregnant again but she was full of fluid which was drained off, a dropped shoulder and a hernia. Baby Saint's eyes were shut fast when Mike bathed them pus came pouring out and they were in a bad way, she had like a disabled leg that looked as if it had been put on the wrong way , a dislocated hip and back leg and she was blind. The vet at the time said she thought her eyes had been poked at with something like a stick.

Despite everything they had been through Baby Saint was a happy little soul and one of the happiest little bunnies we had ever seen.

Aw thanks for telling the story.

Just want to add she was very cute too!

Back