• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Calendar 2015 - ready to buy! Available until Christmas

I'm pleased everyone is happy with them, I'm not at work now so will post the next lot out next Wednesday.

my mum was looking at calendars today I said I don't need one as bought an extra special one off RU still need to show her :love:

Thank you for my wonderful calendars - they are beautiful!

So pleased I have a calender to follow on from this years one when it's finished - it's like reading a good book knowing that there is one following after :D

I'm pleased you like them. I'm going to go to the rescue in a few weeks time with some calendars for them to sell and some money. Got £200 to give them, so that will help with the food. They had 9 kittens come in the other day from 8/9 weeks and one at about 14 weeks old and also 14 ducks and 3 geese!

I'm pleased you like them. I'm going to go to the rescue in a few weeks time with some calendars for them to sell and some money. Got £200 to give them, so that will help with the food. They had 9 kittens come in the other day from 8/9 weeks and one at about 14 weeks old and also 14 ducks and 3 geese!

that's great :thumb:

o_O where /how do i order? Been meaning to between computer dying, replacement and brain synapse being fried with too many things to deal with... I can pay via Paypal. 1 copy please :)

Received mine today....thank you.:thumb: They are fabulous and are going to be great Christmas presents for a few of my bunny loving friends.:love:

Transfer done today.:thumb:

Received mine today....thank you.:thumb: They are fabulous and are going to be great Christmas presents for a few of my bunny loving friends.:love:

Transfer done today.:thumb:

Thanks. My non bunny friends have also been convinced to buy one. Well they are my friends :)

Back