• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Royal babies on the way - Meghan is pregnant! Help!

I think so?!

6itnk3.jpg

Good luck Queen Roxy. I hope Megan, Harry and the buns will have a long and happy life thanks to you. I can't wait to see them grow!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They look adorable :love:

Personally, I think you should just face the inevitable and start looking for a larger house now :lol: I can't see that you are going to be able to give all of these up for rehoming.

They look adorable :love:

Personally, I think you should just face the inevitable and start looking for a larger house now :lol:
I can't see that you are going to be able to give all of these up for rehoming.

Yep - I do think one would make up a nice quad here though. Good luck H. What a clever mommy Meghan is

Sorry for all the questions guys! I've asked a few people already but the more opinions the better :)

I feel like I need to clean the pen. With it being temporary the floor is a fleece blanket and it has some blood on it. With weather like this I want to keep it clean so it doesn't attract any nasties.

So my questions is, am I ok to take mum out of the pen so that I can change the blanket and have a general tidy up? And if so, should I pop the nesting box next to her so she knows they're safe?

Xxx

Back