• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roxy changed since spey :(

Cool. All buns are different. I'm sure they do it just to keep us on our toes...

Make sure you keep an eye on her tum. (Mine was a mischief and managed to open her stitches :roll::cry:)

Good luck to you and Roxy. :)

I managed to get her out for a cuddle, checked her wound and moved her back into her hutch and shes changed a lot now, she looks so happy now shes back in familiar surroundings!

Brilliant!:) Thats good news. Do you know if she has stitches or whether the wound has been glued back together. When we had Basil neutered he was glued together:shock:, however he seemed to sail through afterwards. I do think it is a more traumatic op for the girls though.....sorry boys:)

aaah well done! Im sure she is much happier in her own surroundings and is just feeling very uncomfy! Im sure she will be back to her old self again soon...she is prob just not understanding why she is so very sore and why she was left there and is worried she will behurt again.

My girls had internal dissolvable stiches and were glued...they had to stay in too as one had a lump...so your girl is doing well by the sounds of it.;)

I think shes been glued? Cant see any stitches anyway and theres nothing to be taken out. The wound looks very neat.

she prob has - you can ring the vet and doubel check with them if you want to. When yo look at her wound - just make sure there is no really redness on the edges...if there is then keep an eye on it...redness can...possibly mean infection.;) oh - just a thought....she will prob find a bowl easier to drink out ofas she doesnt have to strech her tummy then and lift her neck in an awkward position....also try keep her hay away from her wound....you could pop some into a toilet roll etc or a few for her to pull out.;)

Roxy had her check up at the vets this morning and they were very happy with her, said the wound is healing really quick and it looks like shes left it alone!
They said when she was in on Monday everyone was commenting about how friendly she is and how nice her markings are etc :love: Made me so proud!
As soon as she'd been checked over, the nurse put her back in carrier and Roxy then proceeded to thump her disaprovement lmao!

Back