• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie is poorly - U/D she's home! And we have poo!!

Did someone say poo chant?

poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo

will that do it?
C'mon Rosie!

Glad she is eating now.
x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well if she doesn't poo after that I will not be happy :lol:

I've to phone later in the afternoon, so will update then.

Thanks again everyone :thumb:

Im on poop watch to Rosie.....only I have to catch mine in a lovely little pot and am praying it will be solid :rolleyes:

Maybe if we all sing together we can get everybun to poop at the same time!

Well, Rosie is home! And we have poo!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have never been so glad to see bunny poo in all my life. After over 50 hours without it I was wondering if it would ever come.

She ran straight to her hay and started munching and had a big drink :D I think I need one now (and it won't be water ;) )

The vet sent her home with a tube of Fibreplex for today and tomorrow and she's to go back to the vet for a check up tomorrow evening.

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments and poo vibes, chants and songs :lol: :lol:

Back