• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Amanda

Area you live = Kansas, USA

Why did you choose your RU name? = Satin's my baby girl :)

Names of your rabbits = Satin and Thumper(RIP).

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = The job is pending. :) Will be my first! Im excited!

Hello,
My name is Kim
Home: Georgia
Work Full time in a doctor's office
New to raising rabits, I currently have 3 new zealand reds and will soon be getting two whites.

Name = Connie
Area you live = Merseyside
Why did you choose your RU name? = Because i actually am owned by rabbits
Names of your rabbits = Smokey,Chalky and Tizzy
Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Still in school

Name= Sarah

Area you live= Wirral

Why did you choose your RU name?= I ice skate and sarah means princess

Names of rabbits = I've sadly just lost my 6 year old lionhead Simba but looking to rehome a pair soon.

Do you work, if so what job do you do= I am a teacher.

One thing you didn't know about me= My mum and I run a pet sitting business.

Name = Hannah:wave:

Area you live = Royston, Barnsley

Why did you choose your RU name? = My mum was on the forum as PippinWarren but now she is too busy looking after 11 bunnies (5 buns mine, 6 fosters) :thumb:

Names of your rabbits = Misty, McVitie, Millie, Watson & Mr Fluffers :love:
Teelah, Mickey, Lunah, Snow White, Charlotte & Wilbur :love:

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = No i'am a student. Currently in my last year of high school (Year 11) :D

Hello

I've often used this forum to look up info in the past, but thought I'd actually post today :wave: mainly because I'm so excited about my new bun!

Name= Lynne

Area you live= Manchester

Why did you choose your RU name?= It's an old nickname because I love moomins :)

Names of rabbits= Gojira (My previous bun was called Jack, but he passed away a few months back)

Do you work, if so what job do you do= I'm a Project Manager for a telecoms company (play with spreadsheets all day)

One thing you didn't know about me= I love spreadsheets :lol:

hiya!

Name: Kelly

Area you live: Percy Main (just outside Newcastle upon tyne)

Why did you chose your RU name: It's just the first 3 letters of my first name and the 1st 3 letters of my second name. Imaginative eh?!

Names of Rabbits: Violet, Shearer (well, we are in Newcastle!) and Spot

What do you do?: I work in a contact centre.

Something you don't know about me: I am an obsessive hand quilter x

Name = Faye

Area you live = Newton Abbot, Devon

Why did you chose your RU name = Old childhood nickname and age I first got a email account and birth year.

Names of Rabbits = Buster and Brownie

Do you work, if so what job do you do = Am a stay at home mum and slave to my kids and rabbits.

One thing you didn't know about me = I am a list fantantic. Got to have lists to do everything.

Name = Charlotte

Area you live = Leeds

Why did you chose your RU name = It's my first and middle name :)

Names of Rabbits = Bramble and Big Foot

Do you work, if so what job do you do = Currently a university student, but I want to be an animal journalist :)

One thing you didn't know about me = I can bend all my fingers and toes backwards!

Hi my name is Kathy, I live in Greece, we have 2 new Zealand rabbits (Rico is the male and ruby is the female) they are 4 months.
RU name first3 letters of first and last name.
I am a lactation consultant and LLL leader.
I love researching for information: googleholic!

Name: Amy
Area you live: Gloucester
Why did you chose your RU name: its my first and middle name
Names of rabbits: Bella and Parsley
Do you work and if so what do you do: Yes, I'm a registered veterinary nurse
One thing you didn't know about me: I'm also mum to Martha (border terrier x), Jake (3 legged cat), Shadow, Speedy, Squirt and Saffy (tortoises) and Bert (budgie) you keep me busy! :D

Name = Lorna

Area you live = Cambridgeshire

Why did you chose your RU name = It's a nickname some people used to call me, and my default username on most sites

Names of Rabbits = Bailey. When I was younger I had Clarence, Clarissa and Orwell, who are no longer with us, RIP

Do you work, if so what job do you do = Trainee Accountant

hii!

Name = Poppy

Area you live = Glasgow, Scotland

Why did you choose your RU name? = because i'm a little madam at times :p

Names of your rabbits = Nismo, Mrs Moop Moop, Alice and Ollie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Currently a support worker, but waiting on my PVG to come back and start my new job as a senior in a nursing home. Can't wait :D

One thing you didn't know about me = I've just recently changed my name to Poppy :)

Name = Melissa

Area you live = Nottingham, East Midlands

Why did you choose your RU name? = Nickname that people used to call me and it's my psn!

Names of your rabbits = Rosie :love:

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work as and when I'm needed as bar staff, looking for a day job though :)

One thing you didn't know about me = I also have a peach faced lovebird called Rex (named by my little brother after the dinosaur on Toy Story :p) who's currently trying to snuggle up to my fingers as I'm typing :lol:

Name = Suzi

Area you live = Lancashire

Why did you choose your RU name? = I like cows!

Names of your rabbits = Wickett and Mei

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Nope, I'm a Conservation Biology student

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm vegan :)

just regestered

Name = Lara

Area you live = england

Why did you choose your RU name? = it is the same as my youtube name (all about the buns!)

Names of your rabbits = Archie+ April

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Nope

One thing you didn't know about me = I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 rabbits, 2 gerbils, 3 hamsters and a rat!

Name = Lawrence

Area you live = Finsbury Park, London

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's just the first 3 letters of my first name and always spending time at home

Names of your rabbits = Nve :love:

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Nope but looking

One thing you didn't know about me = caring, always helpful and sensitive guy (down to earth person)... Just good with computers and love TV... donating blood 2x a year... love animals, dont like cold weather

Name = Hayley

Area you live = Waltham Abbey Essex

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my nickname

Names of your rabbits = Sugar, Amber, Crystal, Smoke-fred, Pebbles and Scarlett

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Section Clerk for Goverment

Lol i just found this so thought i would update

Names of Rabbits: Maisie Tallulah and Kiwi

Do you Work if yes what Job do you do: I am An Administrator for a care home

One thing you didn't know about me: I have Basiphobia whihc is a fear of falling I am a total nightmare on stairs escalators and even worse on the plane!!! any slight moving I am literally on the floor with fear lol wasnt so good coming back on a plane from Florida over night i didnt sleep, couldnt if i wanted too, as the plane kept moving suddenly i thought we was going to crash

Back