• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Alan

Area you live = Eastern Ukraine

Why did you choose your RU name? = Alleycat was my nickname in my younger days, mostly shortened to "Ally"

Names of your rabbits = Sharik (little ball, in Russian) and King

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Yes, I am an Advisor on Organisational Development at a large Ukrainian refinery

One thing you didn't know about me = My first rabbit Sharik was given to me as a present from my now ex-girlfriend (incidentally the best present I've ever had), and I was told she was an "English Mini" rabbit who would grow no larger than 700 grammes - she is now a lionhead hybrid who weighs in at around 4.5 kgs :) While the story itself is funny, I can easily see how some cruel person who wanted a "small, cute rabbit" and not a best friend, could have thrown her out when she got too big, so I am happy she has ended up with me, and I hope she thinks so too :)

Laujane

Name = Laura

Area you live = Hertfordshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Quickly chose it.

Names of your rabbits = George, a continental giant.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Student

One thing you didn't know about me = I also have a pet mouse named Dwight.

Hello!

Hi Everyone,

Name = Sue

Area you live = Berkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = it's my christian name

Names of your rabbits = Peter, dwarf lop and Freddie, the Belgian hare

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = animal carer

One thing you didn't know about me = I like guinea pigs too!

Name = Robyn

Area you live = Nebraska USA

Why did you choose your RU name? = got it from a book, the lady had a horse named it cause she was a wild spirit/feisty horse

Names of your rabbits = Sweetie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Part Time at Long John Silvers(love my job!!)

One thing you didn't know about me = Allergic to Kitty kats but not to rabbits!! ((my allergist is trying to puzzle that one out as they are similiar on fur 'n dander*or so he says*, lol))

Name = sarah bennett

Area you live = runcorn cheshire united kingdom

Why did you choose your RU name? = my first bunny is misty

Names of your rabbits = honey , thumper , rosie , jack and misty

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Unemployed at present

One thing you didn't know about me = i've met mr blobby :lol:

Name = Pauley

Area you live = Southeastern US

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my name

Names of your rabbits = Flipper and Hermie are my 6 year olds ..... Clementine (Clemmy) and Banjo are my under 2 year olds.....Nobody knows how old Miss Waffles is

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Yes, Master Electrician by day, House Rabbit rescue assistant after dark

One thing you didn't know about me = Married 21 years to a wonderful woman who also loves animals

Name = Claire

Area you live = Wingham, NSW, Australia

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my nickname, i use it on several forums. :)

Names of your rabbits = Cuddles(and in about a month a new bunny will be moving in, along with my gf).

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a student, and a horse owner....Adding bunny owner to that list too.. :p Haha. I love those jobs though. :)

One thing you didn't know about me = Ummm... I'm big on Mental health issues/Self Harm/Suicide awareness... ANd always here to talk. :)

Name - Sam

Area I live - Sydney, Australia

Why I chose my name - because I'm small (153cm) and my name is Sam

Rabbit's name - I currently have one and she is called Little J. Snoop, Molly, Frisbee and Drizzle are waiting at the bridge.

Work - Primary school teacher. I currently teach a Kindergarten class

Something you didn't know about me - I emigrated to Australia from the UK in 2003. I came here with my now husband who I went to primary school with. I am now an Australian citizen and love the fact that I have dual nationality. The world is my oyster (almost).

answer;

Name = chloe

Area you live = Hampshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = my bunnys name and he was 2 months when i got him

Names of your rabbits = Loppy and my brother rabbit poppy

Do you work no

Name = Chelsie

Area You Live = Birmingham :)

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my name

Names of your rabbits = I have an orange and white butterfly mini lop name Kovu. <3

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Im a student paediatric nurse and I also lifeguard

One thing you didn't know about me = Im one of five :)

Name = Luiseach (Lui, pronounced 'Lee')

Area you live = Glasgow

Why did you choose your RU name? = My bunnies' names

Names of your rabbits = Petruchio and Audrey

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work for the largest professional Accountancy body in the world, and there are only two other people in the entire global organisation who do the same job as me. (Am very much not an accountant!)

One thing you didn't know about me = I have 6 tattoos and 8 piercings

Name = Iain

Area you live = Glasgow

Names of your rabbits = Peter & blossom

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a final year student nurse

Name = Iain

Area you live = Glasgow

Names of your rabbits = Peter & blossom

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a final year student nurse

Welcome Iainwalker, this is my dad's name as well!

Name: Evie Ingle
I dont work as i am a student at rastrick high shcool
came to this forum as i wanted a forum cos everyone else in my family(only the kids) had a forum so when Brandie had kids i went to find a forum on the comp luckily i didn't click the golden bunnies forum cos my sis goes on that one and she doesn't like my "stealing" her stuff and RU looked like a sensible and good forum:love::love:

(Some people say our garden is the Ingles zoo):lol::lol:

we have 21 pets
2 rabbits that are my sisters called Debbie and Norman(they are a married couple)
4 guinipig's that are my other sisters called Vincent,Zac,Warren and Brendan (all boys)
4 chickens one called Spirit (mine and fully trained) one called Harriet (my sister that owns Norman and Debbie owns this one) one called mage (brother owns this one) other called April(new the the group and is owned by my mum (my sister that owns the 4 guinipig's had a cockrell called Rodriquez,R.I.P)
i allso have 4 fish (one for every child :lol:)
And 1 Dog called Alfie (yorkie cross)
this was the first day we got him...
MarysCamera665.jpg

the next week...
MarysCamera739.jpg

Alfie meeting Norman and Debbie...
MarysCamera733.jpg

MarysCamera736.jpg

MarysCamera743.jpg

7 rabbits of my own called Brandie-snap(mum)
DSCN3329.jpg

Patch(baby girl)
DSCN3375.jpg

Delilah(baby girl)
DSCN3388.jpg

Snowy(baby girl)
DSCN3333.jpg

Snowflake(baby girl)
DSCN3332.jpg

Gerry(baby boy)
DSCN3394.jpg

Smoky(baby boy)
DSCN3386.jpg

all together(plus 3 more but they have now moved)
DSCN2434.jpg

DSCN2593.jpg

DSCN3031.jpg

Last edited:
Name = Julie Gillies

Area you live = Glasgow, Scotland

Why did you choose your RU name? = I have 4 rabbits and Clover is the newest and last addition

Names of your rabbits = Red (Fave colour), Het (after James Hetfield), Shadow (she's black plus she follows us everywhere), Clover as she's our 4th and in the week before we decided on her name we had good luck!

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = had to give up work due to ill health. Used to be a youth Worker, also need to finish Childcare course at College ?

One thing you don't know about me = I have a half sister with the same first name!

Name = Joanne

Area you live = Liverpool

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its the name of a book I am reading at the minute :p

Names of your rabbits = Loki, Freyja and Elli

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work in Asda :D

Name = Lauren

Area you live = Reading

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my nickname from my sister's .... started off as Stig (short for Stig of the dump!) due to having a very messy bedroom as a child, then became Stiglet/ Stiggypig or simply Stig.

Names of your rabbits = Bolt and Dash (who is sadly no longer with us)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a nursery nurse. I work in a nursery with 51 3-5 yr olds!!

One thing you don't know about me = My daughter being an only child really wanted a brother or sister but one child is more then enough at the moment, so instead we got her a bunny :D She was alot happier once she realised she wouldn't have to share her toys nor be woken up during the night by a crying baby!!

Roll Call

Name: Rachel :wave:

Area you live
: Cambridge

RU name?: Because thats how I like to spend my evenings, cosy with Stu (and my man) :D

Name of Rabbit: Stu

Do you work? Yes, for the NHS

One thing you don't know about me?
I drive a Beetle

Name = Niamh

Area You Live = Middle of no where lol

Why did you choose your RU name? = My new buns name

Names of your rabbits = Jessie&Jasmine

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I breed guinea pigs and rabbits

One thing you didn't know about me= I love riding and have owned my pony for 4 years :)

Back