• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Hello

Hello I'm new here so thought I would answer these questions!

Name = Cassy

Area you live = Hastings, East Sussex

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because it's my real name and dob.

Names of your rabbits = Princess

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a support worker for adults with learning difficulties.

One thing you didn't know about me = I may work with people and I do love my job but I definitely prefer animals to humans and given the chance would take up any job working with animals!

Hello I'm new here so thought I would answer these questions!

Name = Cassy

Area you live = Hastings, East Sussex

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because it's my real name and dob.

Names of your rabbits = Princess

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a support worker for adults with learning difficulties.

One thing you didn't know about me = I may work with people and I do love my job but I definitely prefer animals to humans and given the chance would take up any job working with animals!
Awww! That's VERY kind of you to work there. Welcome!:wave::wave::wave:

Hello...

Name = Jean

Area you live = Southern California, USA

Why did you choose your RU name? = I've had the name for years, based on a cat I owned that passed when she was quite young

Names of your rabbits = I don't know, she hasn't named herself! I've had her 5 days and haven't found the right name yet.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Out of work at the moment and looking, if anyone knows of anything good near Burbank CA please let me know :lol:

One thing you didn't know about me = Well, since I am brand new here...that would be everything. Including that this is my first rabbit. She's between 6 and 8 weeks old and is a Dwarf x Lionhead.

I'm new and haven't ever introduced myself so hello!

Name = Lucy

Area you live = Beckenham, Kent

Why did you choose your RU name? = My nickname!

Names of your rabbits = Patrick Moore

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Work for Apple. Also work for Imperial War Museum and Royal British Legion

Hello!!!

Name = Lisa

Area you live = North East Lincolnshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = I use it for any forums i go on.

Names of your rabbits = Bella

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Business Centre Assistant (Receptionist and general looker afterer of the tenants within the business centre :)

Name = Amy and Alex (Amy does most of the posting)

Area you live = Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham

Why did you choose your RU name? = Alex's name

Names of your rabbits = Ginger and Hettie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Youth worker for two charities (Amy), IT programme analyst (Alex)

One thing you didn't know about me = We keep bees

Name = Sam

Area you live = North Wales

Why did you choose your RU name? = My Bunnies name

Names of your rabbits = Bella & Seth

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Artwork & Publications Manager

One thing you didn't know about me = I have a Siberian Husky, Golden Retriever, a cat and a kitten as well as my bunnies

:wave:

Hi all,

Name = Alison

Area you live = Cheshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Initial and Surname (Very inventive, I know!)

Names of your rabbits = Peabody and Emerson

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = PhD Student in Archaeological Science and Museum Staff

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm a Bluenoser (that is, a Canadian, from Nova Scotia).

Name = Steph

Area you live = Aberdeenshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its the name i have for all forums.

Names of your rabbits = Lola

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I am a shipping Co-ordinator, but am in the middle of applying for the police.(Never did, left it too long and i am so annoyed) :oops::oops:

One thing you didn't know about me = I have a forklift licence.

Last edited:
Name- Sarah

Area- Wirral

Why you chose your RU name- was the name of my first rabbit who sadly passed away

Name of rabbits- patch, blackjack, smoky, fluffy

Do you work, if yes what do you do- i am currently unemployed but may be going back into childcare

xx

Name = Kat

Area you live = Somerset

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's the name I have for everything online.

Name of your rabbit = Jaffa

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I have two jobs, a boring office admin one and also I work in a library which is awesome.

One thing you didn't know about me = This is a random question for an introduction post since no one knows anything about me...

Name = Helen

Area you live = Sunderland

Why did you choose your RU name? = I thought it sounded cute :oops:

Name of your rabbit = Amber

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a young person's counsellor for a mental health charity, I deliver counselling, run therapy groups and deliver training.

One thing you didn't know about me = I have a little girl who is 6 :love:

Name = Fiona

Area you live = Glasgow

Why did you choose your RU name? = its my name!

Names of your rabbits = Willow, Frankie and Benny and my Rainbow Bridge boy, Floppy

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = property maintenance

One thing you didn't know about me = I am mad daft about cars, have had 16 since 2001!

Name = Rebecca

Area you live = Sheffield

Why did you choose your RU name? = Everyone says, "your house is like a zoo,bec" !

Name of your rabbits= Ginger and Apricot

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work in a fish and chip shop

One thing you didn't know about me = I have a phobia of spiders and heights!
I love all animals. I'll explain the zoo bit!
we have a border collie - Hollie,German Shepherd - Alfie, a cat - Smokey, 4 chickens called Kinder, Henrietta, Shelley and Yolko (we had a Kentucky and Princess layer but they were killed by dogs,sob)
2 gerbils (Oreo and cookie) and a bearded dragon called Rango.

Name = Abi

Area you live = London

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's just my name and the year... I'm not very imaginative :lol:

Name of your rabbits= Nemo.. and bridge bun Harvey.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work in a primary school as a teaching assistant and one to one carer for special needs children. I'm also studying for a law degree part time!

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm 22 and I've never in my life been without a pet, it would just be so weird! Can't imagine it.

Name = Nicky

Area you live = Swindon, Wiltshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's the name I use on the rescue forums. Can't remember how I chose it originally!

Names of your rabbits = I have two new fosters (first bunnies I have had though), so they are nameless at the moment. Considering Titus and Hamlet!

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I am a mature student at University training to be a teacher; I also work part-time in an estate agents.

One thing you didn't know about me = Umm, can't think of anything interesting!

Name = Hayley

Area you live = Eggborough, North Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = It is also my email address name. :lol:

Names of your rabbits = Currently, a pregnant Amber (Giant Continental.) And enquiring another Girly today, no name yet.
In the past; Tilly (Dwarf Lionhead), Biscuit and Teapot (Mini Lops), Jakey (English Lop) and Trouble (Lionhead x)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Support Worker part time, Full Time Student, and loving mummy to my baby Amber :)

One thing you didn't know about me = I am looking to breed Giant Continental's in the future, so advice would be appreciated!

Name = Hayley

Area you live = Eggborough, North Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = It is also my email address name. :lol:

Names of your rabbits = Currently, a pregnant Amber (Giant Continental.) And enquiring another Girly today, no name yet.
In the past; Tilly (Dwarf Lionhead), Biscuit and Teapot (Mini Lops), Jakey (English Lop) and Trouble (Lionhead x)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Support Worker part time, Full Time Student, and loving mummy to my baby Amber :)

One thing you didn't know about me = I am looking to breed Giant Continental's in the future, so advice would be appreciated!
Hi and welcome to RU!:wave:

Back