• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rhia could do with some vibes :( U/D Fri am

I think I would be tempted to ring later for news Becki. Hope all goes well and thinking of you.

ohhh no .... poor baby ..

what are the symptoms ? :(

I found her this morning basically collapsed in her own wee. Eyes closed, ears were cold & she was just unresponsive. Ten minutes later she was tons better but thought I'd better take her to the vets to be on the safe side, wasnt going to because we had to travel an hour to get to the bunny-savy one (and you know what shes like in the car, was scared she'd get worse..) She isnt eating either, no gut noises. Heart problems were mentioned too, We saw our vet last night (With Daniel) & she wanted to run bloods anyway because shes started getting very tired after little runs around. Not normal Rhia behaviour. Steph, do you think I should call later? Shes not seeing the vet again til tomorrow morning, the nurses are with her tonight X

Becki I would deffo ring later just to check on her progress and put your mind at rest. I know I would do that :) You can also tell the nurses to give her a special hug from you :)

Steph I think I will do then. I was working at my vets last week & the nurses are amazing so I do feel quite at ease with her being in their care, but its just not right her being away from me. If she cant come home tomorrow Im going to take all her favourite things down for her. Shes a fighter though, we'll kick this..Whatever it is X

Lots of good thoughts and hugs to both you and Rhia! I know how hard it is to have them away, you're so strong :)

Awwww Becki, I am sending a big hug to you and Rhia. I would definately ring up later as you will end up going out of your mind:D. I am thinking of you
xx

Oh my god can't believe they've doped her up like that they can't do that to a rabbit they'll kill her it sounds like a mixture of things how was she before you found her like that was she eating and drinking did she seem normal to you? it sounds like a heart attack your lucky she didn't die. I hope she gets better good luck:wave:

Oh my god can't believe they've doped her up like that they can't do that to a rabbit they'll kill her it sounds like a mixture of things how was she before you found her like that was she eating and drinking did she seem normal to you? it sounds like a heart attack your lucky she didn't die. I hope she gets better good luck:wave:
Twinks I think that's a tad distressing...Cyber diagnosis is not the most accurate of methods.... Becki has clearly done the best for Rhia and knows the Vets well and trusts them.

Wishing both Rhia and Becki well

Although I havent used this vet myself before, she had been recommended to me & my own vet who I trust 100% had to told me to use her if she wasnt available. I had absolutely no reason to doubt her. She was fantastic & as far as Im concerned Rhia got treatment that was second to none. I am going to have to call them in a bit I think, I cant concentrate on anything else X

What a worry for you Becki. Thinking of you and Rhia this evening and hope everything is okayxx

oh Becki so sorry you've got bunny worries.
THinking of you
xx
sending vibes for Rhia to get better soon
x

Becki what a trauma for you both, thinking of you and sending healing vibes to Rhia, she is gorgeous and strong and she will fight it hun xxx

Back