• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescued and re-homed this fella this evening

Well done you for rescuing that lttle fella from those awful conditions. He's gorgeous, and I expect will love his new home.

Hes very handsome:love::love::love: well done for rescuing him.
what appaling conditions he lived in before its disgusting how people can do that!!!:censored:

Just wish could help all the poor buns in the world :cry:

I look at Polo and so glad he with me and not being unloved somewhere.

He currently chasing a moth around front room and I trying to teach him to share his home and the love around. He not having it:roll:

Oh I know what you mean we have 16 rescue rabbits some have had an awful start and I often look at them and think how glad I am that we took them all on as I know at least 7 of them wouldn't have been here today if someone hadn't stepped in to help them, so every day for them is a bonus and for us it's a way of life which is sometimes very sad and very hard, but soooooooo rewarding and we wouldn't have it any other way.

:shock::shock:
My goodness, that hutch!!
He looks like such a lovely little chap, well done for rescuing him. It was good of his owner to realise he couldn't look after him and give him up ... many so called owners don't realise until it's too late, if they do at all.

Well done for rescuing him!!

That hutch and his diet are awful. And all the flies that there would have been around the fruit :(:(

He is so gorgeous too :love::love:

Hes beautiful, i have no idea why somebody would even attempt at feeding their rabbit 'our' food.
At least he's going to get the proper care he needs now.

He's stunning. :love: :love:

Well done you - his hutch - :cry: - how awful!! So glad you got him out of there, poor bun' xxx

Gorgeous rabbit - amazing that he seems so well after living in those conditions. Why get a rabbit and then keep it like that?

I have just bought that hutch at our school fair on Sat - it will be a hidey place when ours are in the run. We thought it was too small for a guinea pig, who would seriously think of keeping a rabbit in it?

I can't believe how good he is being - you would think he would be terrified and aggressive since he was kept in those conditions. Well done.

Bruno went to vets today had a complete health check and mxyi jab. His teeth are fine no spurs, no mites and he in good health weighed in at 1.7kgs and she said he has good muscle tone.

Bought him lots of toys today and a granite slab to lay on as it so hot, my Polo has 3 and he loves laying on them as they are so cooling.

Need to get a decent hutch for him now, they were looking at the pets at home Rose cottage one that is a double one. He has been running around non stop all day in and out of garden and round front room, when he needed toilet he ran back out to garden and went to toilet in his hutch then ran back indoors again :0)

He so lovely. What hutches would you recommend?

My Polo is indoor bun so I not up on hutches

Back