• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remembering Lord Lopsley 25th Sept 2006- and How I Discovered my Velveteens

remembering lord lopsley 25th sept 2006 and how i discovered velveteens

This is really weird as i suddnley thought yesterday about Lord Lopsley and his antics on the conservetery roof (which made me LOL:lol:)he truly wa a gorgeous bunny and very much loved (despite his notorious antics:oops:)and thanks to him you no have your other rexes:)
There is nothing wrong with buying a bunny from a breeder if it is a breed that you really want:)
I got my first french lops (that i had been desperate for)from breeders:)

Jane,

(Alice being oh so strict) he was meant to be yours and he had such a special life with you.

I would rather a year in paradise than 4 in..................And I truly mean that.

Alice x

Awwww Jane Lord Lopsley was a stunning lad! :love::love::love:

It is so unfair that our babies are taken from us at such young ages, when they have so much to live for. But thank goodness he spent his life, albeit short with you - he sounded like a truly special bun :)

Awwww Jane Lord Lopsley was a stunning lad! :love::love::love:

It is so unfair that our babies are taken from us at such young ages, when they have so much to live for. But thank goodness he spent his life, albeit short with you - he sounded like a truly special bun :)

He was and there really is a 'Lopsley gene' in all my Velveteens. They all have that slightly barking mad streak !! :lol: :lol:

Back