• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehoming

Thank you Sherloack and Sky o, they are really kind offers, i'll bare you both in mind. Yes both buns are spayed/neutered but because they arent bonded they are spraying to mark their terrirtory. I keep saying i'll keep them both and wait until they are bonded but its taking months :(

Ive got a new pen today to help to seperate them, Buster is confined now though so again not ideal. I just dont know what to do. I e-mailed bobtails, just waiting for a reply.

Thank you for all the support x

Bobtails are really busy, like everywhere else, but someone will get back to you in the end :). They are so good there. I really hope this works out for the buns and you.

Just saw i have a reply from bob tails, they are fully booked for the next few months so said i would have to go on the waiting list :( better than nother is spose

This thread is tearing me apart, because basically I need to get bonding experience! I foster for my local RSPCA, but I have never actually bonded before. It's something I want to be able to do, but I wanted my first bond to be between fosters (ie buns that I have responsibility for and who are registered at my own vets etc etc).

I am desperate to offer to have a go for you but I just don't think it would be a good idea, as you've said they're a difficult pair. I just don't feel confident, but I feel bad for this :(

I so hope we can sort something out for you xx

I spoke to the OH, we're going to see if the rescues are able to bond them so we'll wait a bit longer and see how it pans out. The new pen has just been put into place and already its made things easier, albeit ive had to loose my airing horse and chair :roll: and Buster is showing it alot of displeasure lol.Oh well, i feel a bit better now ive had time to relax and get over the destruction of my clothes this morning

Back