• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reggie - the Black Labrador puppy

Gorgeous pair :love::love:
You do capture some brilliant pics xx

Zena has healed up really lovely but her fur is taking forever to grow back. I think it's because she was so fluffy under there, there is a lot more to grow. Thankfully the fur loss from the anaesthesia/hormones has subsided too and her tail is thickening up a little again. Don't think she will have every ounce of fur back for another couple of months yet though!

Zena has healed up really lovely but her fur is taking forever to grow back. I think it's because she was so fluffy under there, there is a lot more to grow. Thankfully the fur loss from the anaesthesia/hormones has subsided too and her tail is thickening up a little again. Don't think she will have every ounce of fur back for another couple of months yet though!

Sophies scar is non existant...... cant even tell she has been spayed... She wasn't too hairy under there so its all grown back.. I put her on evening primrose oil capsules for her coat just incase it took a downward turn after the op.... but her coat is as shiny and glossy as it was before... Zenas obviously hairier than Sophie, so may take a little longer xxx

Sophies scar is non existant...... cant even tell she has been spayed... She wasn't too hairy under there so its all grown back.. I put her on evening primrose oil capsules for her coat just incase it took a downward turn after the op.... but her coat is as shiny and glossy as it was before... Zenas obviously hairier than Sophie, so may take a little longer xxx

Oo I have been worried incase her coat went dull and coarse. At the moment it doesn't seem to be, and whereas Reggie's fur is a proper mirror shine Zena's has always been more 'glossy'. Do you just get them from a supermarket? How many per day? :wave:

Reggie is growing far too fast!

Zena looking lovely as always xxx

I know :cry: bless him :love: They are thick as thieves (apart from when he stands on her when she is sleeping, she is not fond of that at all :lol:) it's so lovely to see.

I did see your reply the other day about Winnie. Great to see him looking so well and pleased to hear nothing has changed for the worse :love::love:

You can get them from the supermarket and not very expensive... I give one a day
You have to be careful with the cheaper ones though.. the capsule is so hard when you cut it.... it spurts in your eye :shock:
You can get liquid ... I haven't yet, but im sure it would be easier.... lol
I just squeeze the oil on her feed... she loves it :D

Haven't updated this in ages! So here is handsome Reggie these days.

He's still quite small, only 18kg and a little smaller in height than Zena, I reckon he might have been the runt of the litter or something as his mum was a pretty average size lab so, I guess at 7 months he still has a little more room to grow!!

He has been castrated too :thumb:

Aww what a handsome fella :love: how quickly did he recover from his neuter? Oscar needs to be done soon & ive only ever had rabbits spayed, not dogs neutered!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back