• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reggie - the Black Labrador puppy

Here they are biting each other :roll:

Does my butt look big?

And I love this one of Zena, Reggie just ruined it though and turned his head last minute :evil::roll:

Zena looks like she is just about to whizz around the room doing collie 500s!!! Our Tass gets that wild look in her eyes sometimes.

Reggie is just gorgous. So plump and cuddly.

They were playing and I made a noise so they would look at the camera. Collie 500s around here consist of running around with Reggie bumping into every bit of furniture :lol:

Aww beautiful couple :love: they look to be good friends already & Reggie your bum looks gorgeous & cuddly :) someone walked past me holding a pup & his little pink tummy was squeeeee :love:

Aww beautiful couple :love: they look to be good friends already & Reggie your bum looks gorgeous & cuddly :) someone walked past me holding a pup & his little pink tummy was squeeeee :love:

Puppy tummies are just :love: Zena's was the best, all smooth and spotty. The spots faded as she's grown but recently 2 have come back! Yay :D

His bum looks lovely and slim in a morning but as the day goes on it gets bigger :lol: at night time he is a little dumpling :love:

He is growing before my eyes! I weigh him every other day and he has been putting 300g on every time. He is almost half Zena's weight!

He is growing before my eyes! I weigh him every other day and he has been putting 300g on every time. He is almost half Zena's weight!

Oh wow! They grow so quick don't they, and when you see them everyday you don't really notice it until you realise they're up to your knees now lol! He's adorable :love:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Double trouble!

As you can see from the top photo, his legs have had a bit of a spurt! They look so dangly half the time now as I am used to seeing him with shorter legs on photos :lol:

Last edited:
He has grown soooo much. So nice to see them all cuddled up together x

He still can't jump on the sofa :lol: he hasn't mastered jumping full stop though to be honest! He jumps with all four legs at the same time and just face plants the sofa still.

He loves Zena sooooo much. They have bonded so well, he is so sad when she is not there. He doesn't cry, he just goes to sleep.

He is a good boy though x

Awww awww and awwwwww. We have that exact same pink frisbee! They love it.

He is looking so healthy and handsome x

Zena does prefer a ball but I'm sick of losing them in longer grass, it's much easier for me to see the frisbee!

Reggie has lost another little tooth this morning :( boooo

Back