• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Redgate Bunnies

bunnylove said:
Mikeymoo said:
We couldnt keep him Eve - we need a girl bunny really but i dont know that i can justify that as we took Amber and Roo to Tracy in June or July

did you try amber and roo with the boys?

Not really as Buster was neutered and Mikey attacked us if he could smell them on us

well maybe you can convince ross that you need a girl! or bring ross with you when you come here and he will see all the buns running around and may fall in love!

eve x

Mikeymoo said:
Think that migh be a good idea Eve - you may be onto something :lol:

we often sit out in (saying that our garden is purely for rabbits so we dont have that many seats yet) the garden on a summers evening watching them with a glass of coke (we dont drink) its so relaxing!

eve x

That sounds so lovely. I have just passed on your message to Ross - he laughed. i told him how many buns you have and he thinks you will give me ideas :lol:

Mikeymoo said:
That sounds so lovely. I have just passed on your message to Ross - he laughed. i told him how many buns you have and he thinks you will give me ideas :lol:

well i can only try! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

buns

just a quick update i went to Redgate today and was told..Matilda and smudge are reserved. Charcoal has gone to a new home and one of their new in buns has been rehomed too!
Muzzy and Stroppy are still waiting but what great news for the overweight girls..hurray! :D
by the way for those interested take a look on stories & pics in a couple of mins ref.Jasper! :D

Back