• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

red conti giant...

Oh how sad :cry: How could anyone want to give these two up? :cry:

I really hope they find their forever home soon xx

The poor babies :( I really really wish I could take them on... CAN ANYONE REHOME THIS GORGEOUS PAIR?

Vikki, its the parents!! They're saying no more rabbits especially as i'm off to uni next year, and I can't afford another pair :(... but where near the RVC can I keep bunnies?! :shock:

i love this colour its one of my favourites sad to say its also the rarest you just cant get hold of them :?
its only been in this country 3 years if i remember right ;)
the colour is called haskular ;)
this is angel sad to say we lost her a while back
scarlet.jpg

The poor babies :( I really really wish I could take them on... CAN ANYONE REHOME THIS GORGEOUS PAIR?

Vikki, its the parents!! They're saying no more rabbits especially as i'm off to uni next year, and I can't afford another pair :(... but where near the RVC can I keep bunnies?! :shock:

Oh, i can easily find you some nice compliant landlords! Looooooads of people have dogs up here (which i really dont approve of, poor mutts being left alone all day....) so bunnies are usually no hassle!

Oh, i can easily find you some nice compliant landlords! Looooooads of people have dogs up here (which i really dont approve of, poor mutts being left alone all day....) so bunnies are usually no hassle!

In Central London?! :shock::shock:

Panic slightly over, as we are going to make room in one of our sheds, it needs some repair first though! but I hope to have the buns here within a week :)

Last edited:
oh that is excellent news :D:D:D

are they a member here?! Pleeeassee tell them to come on here if they are not, I would love to see some photos :lol:

Back