• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recently lost my beloved bunny Jeffrey

Kyon147

New Kit
Hi All

It is nice to meet you all.

I recently lost one of my amazing friends Jeffrey, he suddenly passed away overnight while I was away on work with my family looking after him. A vet post mortem did not reveal anything strange and the vet could not come up with a reason as to why he passed away.

559krWo.jpg

At only 4 years old it was one of the worst points in my life and even worse to be away from him at the time. Now his companion Tink is alone and in need of anothers friend. I am located in Essex and looking for another Buck to try and support Tink and hopefully I can do a little good by rescuing another like I did with him 3 years ago.

I'm so sorry you lost Jeffrey. They certainly weave their little into our heart, don't they?

He looks like a very lovely rabbit :love:

It would be lovely if Tink could have a rescued companion ... I wish you lots of luck in your search!

Last edited:
Hi, sorry to hear about beautiful Jeffrey. Finding Tink a friend from a rescue would be great. Best of luck.:thumb:

So sorry that you lost Jeffrey, he was a lovely looking bun. Hope you can rescue a nice friend for Tink, good luck !

Hi All

Thank you for your kind words they mean a lot :)

Silverleaf - he was an Opal which yeah is the same as a Lilac Otter.

An update on Tink, she has found a potential husbun. We travelled for 7 hours last week to a rescue and came home with Lenny. They have been separated between a wire guard but have been sitting next to each other most the day and are slowly getting to know one another.

There first meeting today resulted in kisses from Tink, so going well!

Here is Lenny:

pbyZqVy.jpg

I'm really sorry you lost Jeffrey. He looked like a little character.
Fingers crossed for an easy bond for Tink and Lenny!

Back