• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rebonding the trio

You're probably best leaving it to play out with humping, so he can sort out his dominance. Are they in a new place they haven't been before? Or has anything else changed?

No he has had the odd attempt but last night was just awful, no they are both in the same area.

There isnt anywhere where gracie hasnt been anyway shes been in all the rooms. xxxxxx

:( got caught by my boss a couple times at work so can't get on as much now!! Trying to actually spend time with my buns at mo too, got Pye booked in for bloods on Monday so trying to over spoil in hopes he won't hate me for as long!!!

And wrt Cass I think I just have a radar for him!!! :D

:no: very naughty. Aww poor little Pye I was worried something had happened to him or Pudding when I saw you hadn't been on in a while, was going to text you tonight but then you came back :)

I know it's his angel glow. You can't look directly at him though when he's in his angel form! :shock:

No he has had the odd attempt but last night was just awful, no they are both in the same area.

There isnt anywhere where gracie hasnt been anyway shes been in all the rooms. xxxxxx

Aww. They haven't been together long yet so it'll probably be just a wobble. My trio haven't seemed as close now they're in the hutch, Harvey sometimes sits in the bottom and the girls in the top xxx

Aww. They haven't been together long yet so it'll probably be just a wobble. My trio haven't seemed as close now they're in the hutch, Harvey sometimes sits in the bottom and the girls in the top xxx

I hope you are right, i have left them at alone while we went to the bosworth show and all was well but i did get my sister to pop in numerous times and i left the kitchen door open so grace could escape if it got too much.

I suppose im going to have to let them get on with it. xxxxxxxxx

Excellent! :)xxxxxxxxxx

They don't seem to snuggle or groom out in the hutch, like they did when I was bonding, but they all seem happy enough so I'm not too concerned. How are Charlie and Grace doing? Booked their honeymoon yet? ;) xxxxxxxxx

Well they seem ok but when it gets a bit cooler at night then thats when he starts trying to hump her :roll:

But apart from that there seems no retaliation on gracie`s part :) xxxxx

Well they seem ok but when it gets a bit cooler at night then thats when he starts trying to hump her :roll:

But apart from that there seems no retaliation on gracie`s part :) xxxxx

If she's just putting up with it then it should be fine :) I think you only need to worry if she starts getting aggressive because of it xxxxxx

Hope so,
You know the funny thing ive noticed? gracie wont let me pick her up and i dont get kisses any more since she has been with charlie, is this the norm? xxxxxxxx

Hope so,
You know the funny thing ive noticed? gracie wont let me pick her up and i dont get kisses any more since she has been with charlie, is this the norm? xxxxxxxx

Aww, I don't know, Harvey still sticks his nose out every time I walk past for smooches. Maybe once the novelty's worn off she'll want cuddles again xxxx

Aww, I don't know, Harvey still sticks his nose out every time I walk past for smooches. Maybe once the novelty's worn off she'll want cuddles again xxxx

I hope so i really miss the cuddles and washes, maybe she is saving them for charlie, i tried to pick her up earlier and she just tries to get away :(

My little boo boo dosent want me now :( xxxxxxxxxx

:( just make sure you always have treatses and food when you go and see her ;) sure that's the only reason Harvey likes me :lol: xxxxx

Back