• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really don't want people to think I'm a bad bunny mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
smiley-hug001.gif
Screw what anyone else thinks, your a fabby bun-mum :) who's spreading bullplop behind your back? Bet they're not big enough to show their face on this thread :evil:.xx

I really want to know who it was now :p

Your a great bunny mummy Chloe, I see your youtube videos and I honestly do think your excellant and you can really tell how much you care for them and how much you do for them.
Them buns will be spoilt when they get all the things you have for their new setup when they bond :) :love:

I hope you're ok, anyone can see your a brilliant bunny mum and from your photos and videos I can see that your rabbits are very happy and lucky to have you as their owner :)

I have a feeling its me, just through process of elimination, really. I cant think of anyone on RU that has youtube that isnt in the collab or Chloes not friends with, apart from me.

I had a disagreement with one of the girls the other day, im not going to make things worse by putting it all over RU but i did something really bitchy to get back at this person. ive never actually said anything behind Chloes back though :?

You're an amazing bunny mum :) Don't listen to them :wave:
Could be me actually :shock: I haven't said anything about you though, so unless someone has made it up I had nothing to do with it :lol:

I have a feeling its me, just through process of elimination, really. I cant think of anyone on RU that has youtube that isnt in the collab or Chloes not friends with, apart from me.

I had a disagreement with one of the girls the other day, im not going to make things worse by putting it all over RU but i did something really bitchy to get back at this person. ive never actually said anything behind Chloes back though :?

Yes you did:lol:

It all makes sense now though, why you interrogated me when the buns had sore hocks, asking the same questions overr and over, trying to imply they got no time out of their hutches. Someone I really trust who would have no reason to lie about it has told me.

But whatever. I know I've never lied about my bunnies' care so that's all that matters.

Last edited:
Yes you did:lol:

It all makes sense now though, why you interrogated me when the buns had sore hocks, asking the same questions overr and over, trying to imply they got no time out of their hutches. Someone I really trust who would have no reason to lie about it has told me.

But whatever. I know I've never lied about my bunnies' care so that's all that matters.

This! :thumb:

Don't worry about other people. Only worry about if you look in the mirror and can say I love and look after my bunnies better than most people :D which I'm sure you do! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back