• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rather A lot of Photos….

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
3hHdS0l.jpg

ErVtyzJ.jpg

ShiNZc3.jpg

JKr1qod.jpg

sXBIRRZ.jpg

sq74EJ1.jpg

ew4o62c.jpg

NvPj3T5.jpg

LTLuZes.jpg

o4YIwGv.jpg

3jnWyED.jpg

Pp8juYs.jpg

LzKNQvk.jpg

Bf2Wg3J.jpg

k7FjWTI.jpg

G4FArxd.jpg

VINsOqt.jpg

OmTynuY.jpg

WNPQXTN.jpg

EnzKXjQ.jpg

Omg, I alternately LOL'ed and D'awwed at those! :love:
What wonderful and uplifting scenes to bring a smile to what has been a very sad week. Thank you, Jane. :love: xxxxx

They are my reason for living. I am so privileged to share their lives and to have shared the lives of all of my previous Rabbits, Dogs, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters and Loan Horse :love:

So many lovely photos :love: I particularly like the ones of Aoife and earless Endeavour :) Also, what is the reason for Morse's open mouth? He looks as though he's shouting at you :lol: Other possibilities I guess are catching flies or yawning :lol:

Beautiful pictures, particularly like the bald bunny ones, Atticus does that and it really makes me laugh [emoji38][emoji38]

Does the stink bomb spray work? If so ima get some [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Beautiful pictures, particularly like the bald bunny ones, Atticus does that and it really makes me laugh [emoji38][emoji38]

Does the stink bomb spray work? If so ima get some [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

The Stink Bomb only works to get rid of Eau de Fox Poo after first giving him a bath. Thankfully he hasn’t rolled in any for a while.

That has probably tempted fate !!

So many lovely photos :love: I particularly like the ones of Aoife and earless Endeavour :) Also, what is the reason for Morse's open mouth? He looks as though he's shouting at you :lol: Other possibilities I guess are catching flies or yawning :lol:

Morse was barking as he wanted me to kick the football which is out of shot. Taking pics whilst simultaneously kicking a football is beyond my multi- tasking skills :lol:

Great photos. Morse has a very expressive face. I love the one of him looking at the Stink Bomb. :lol:

I think the thing I miss most about bunnies is the way they cuddle up together. :love:

Morse is such a poser:lol: You've captured him well :love: You're bunnies are looking immaculate & very content. I enjoyed your photos

Morse is such a poser:lol: You've captured him well :love: You're bunnies are looking immaculate & very content. I enjoyed your photos

Today Morse had a visitor, so Morse had his very happy face and very waggy tail on. Then his Visitor stuck two needles in him and squirted some fluid up his nose :shock: But despite the outrageous behaviour of his visitor he still wanted her to play with his toys with him :love:

Back