• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rainbow Rabbits

Daisy :shock: :lol:

P7220536.jpg

I have some lovely new pictures of Bobbi on my camera, will post them when i get a minute :wave:

Aww Daisy. I have a thing for black and white lops :love: she was such a gentle delicate bun.

I'd love to see some pics of Elwood too he was adorable.

Awwwww, Eddie. :love::love:

I could write a list as long as my arm :oops: but I will just say:
Revel, Missus and Gracie :love:

Liz will be wishing she hadn't offered now....... ;)

Will this do for now Karen? Its past my bedtime so will do the rest in the morning :wave:

PC250298.jpg

:love::love::love: I can't believe it's been nearly two years since I collected Missus and her friend.

And tomorrow is fine Liz. It's past my bedtime too! ;)

Wesley :) He's sitting at me watching me from my RR desk calendar and I often think of him. :love:

As I said in a previous post, I think that what you guys do is amazing - personally I could never with the emotional side of what you do, so I am very, very happy that such special people exist.

All the best for the upcoming holiday season, and I will be making regular donations to Rainbow Rabbits starting from the New Year :)

:love::love::love::love: Thank you for posting those Liz. I love Gracie's mad hair in that one.

Elwood....... :lol::lol::lol:

:love::love::love: I can't believe it's been nearly two years since I collected Missus and her friend.

I can never thank you enough for collecting her for me when I saw her on gumtree. Its just such a shame we couldn't help her, the cancer was too far advanced by the time she got to us :cry::cry:

Happy 4 years! :love:

That's a heck of a lot of special needs buns who've had some final moments of pure happiness living with you! :D:love:

I can never thank you enough for collecting her for me when I saw her on gumtree. Its just such a shame we couldn't help her, the cancer was too far advanced by the time she got to us :cry::cry:

I know. :(:( I'll never forget the lady trying to get Missus in the carrier - she was such a feisty madam and she was having none of it, bless her. :lol::love:

I know. :(:( I'll never forget the lady trying to get Missus in the carrier - she was such a feisty madam and she was having none of it, bless her. :lol::love:

I know, I am lucky to still have all my fingers! But then again if I was in the amount of pain she was in I probably would have been the same :(

Back