• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits on BBC 1 magic program

I think we all got the same token reply which is offering zero re-assurance and is clearly a lie - had the rabbits been taken in 'Amazing Animals' care 21 days prior to the shoot they would have been just young (maybe too young) enough to leave their mother, it's a token reply to all the complaints and is actually very patronising and insulting - I suspect most if not all are now dead or in laboratories :evil:

I think we all got the same token reply which is offering zero re-assurance and is clearly a lie - had the rabbits been taken in 'Amazing Animals' care 21 days prior to the shoot they would have been just young (maybe too young) enough to leave their mother, it's a token reply to all the complaints and is actually very patronising and insulting - I suspect most if not all are now dead or in laboratories :evil:

:cry: I hope not but you're probably right

I got Amber from a local pet shop (before i knew any better) and was told by my friend who then worked there that Amazing Animals 'used' Amber and her litter mates in a tv ad and then gave/sold them to the pet shop. I suppose there is a slight possibility some of the Magician' buns are over there:?

I got Amber from a local pet shop (before i knew any better) and was told by my friend who then worked there that Amazing Animals 'used' Amber and her litter mates in a tv ad and then gave/sold them to the pet shop. I suppose there is a slight possibility some of the Magician' buns are over there:?

Yes but, they were all REW's so not looking good I don't think, either way it's appaulling on the part of the BBC and the reply they've sent to everyone is shameful and indicative of their lack of care IMO.

Is everyone recontacting the BBC about it, or onto Amazing Animals?

I think everyone should recontact the BBC personally, Amazing Animals are not a national television network which should be setting an example to the nation, and should not endorse animals being used in this way for entertainment purposes.

Back