• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits and Fireworks ??

Mine are inside, I will be putting them back out very soon. Normally I would have left Bertie out but as he is on his own I bought him in. Betsy is only a baby, I didn't want her to get scared. If they were bonded I would probably have left the two of them outside like I did with my previous rabbits. They used to be fine, Reggie just used to thump at the fireworks

Mine came in for a few hours cos next door but one were doing them ehizzy smokey crackly ones in the back alley right behind buns hutch....they just gone back out now. Spent the night chilling in the dog bed blissfully calm and lexi give me evils when I put them back out :-/

Mine (outdoors) were fine when we got home: we hung a big carpet offcut over the front of their playhouse so they could hide if they wanted. Lopsy wasn't fussed at all last year (we put a carpet over his hutch but he sat outside eating), but I know Aboleth's a bit more skittish, though she was certainly fine by the time we got home! Will watch them closer Saturday when we're in for the evening :)

We have fireworks in the garden. The indoor bunnys ere petrified! The outdoor bunnys were fine,especially Benji who sits out in the run and watches them x

Unless its really bad fireworks and their close by, then ill bring them inside with a temporary set up in my wet/bathroom. With tunnel, box etc. Otherwise i make sure that they have a secure warm place to go in their outside hutch and cover it up so that they can't see the bright flashes etc etc.

Back