• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RABBIT UNION CALENDAR 2008

Thanks to everybody who has emailed me photographs. I've decided to set the deadline for photographs to the 30th September - that gives you another month to keep snapping!

The calendars will then be available for sale from the middle of October! Where I will publist full details of pricing and ordering.

If anyone has sent of pm'd me small images and I've asked for larger versions can you please... please... forward them to me. It's doesn't matter how large the file is, the bigger the photo the better the quality will be :D

Thanks again for all the interest you have shown :D

hiya,i dont know if you wanted any piccies of little peter? you saw them, on the rainbow bridge thread...if you want to use them i could send themt o you, i think they will be a little bigger then. just let me know which ones if any, thanks

hiya,i dont know if you wanted any piccies of little peter? you saw them, on the rainbow bridge thread...if you want to use them i could send themt o you, i think they will be a little bigger then. just let me know which ones if any, thanks

Yes... yes... :D please :D

These 2 are my favourites:
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h28/XMissySJx/DSCF0278.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h28/XMissySJx/petey.jpg

I can't choose at the minute which one would be best for the calendar :roll: she was such a little darling, so sad for the loss.

If you could email them a little larger then that would be great as they are going to be about 8" x 5.24" once on the calendar! You could either send me both, or just the one you would prefer me to use - will leave that decision up to you.

Thanks

Hannah

wont work :( think its my email...il post on here the biggest ones i have...and i have a few different ones you might like..

petey.jpg

DSCF0297.jpg

DSCF0278.jpg

and here the new ones

domino013.jpg

domino018.jpg

PeanutButter017.jpg

Those are my two favourites, too!:D I am REEEEEALLY glad that I am not the one who has to choose between them!!!!!:lol:

The calendar is a great idea! You can count me in! :D

A lovely way to remember Peter aswell.

Do you have any idea how much they are going to be yet?

Do you have any idea how much they are going to be yet?

On the first page I said that they would be about £8-9 - for the A4 calendar, but I can't remember now if that included postage or not :? but it will be in that region! Hope it's not too much? I will be publishing the full costs once I have completed the design (still so much to do!).

Also there will be the option of changing one (or more) of the photos for a photo of your own rabbit(s).

Also I will be able to add personalised dates.

Both of these option will be at an additional cost (and may take a little longer to deliver).

I hope everybody is happy ?

:oops: Sorry didn't read that bit.
Yea thats a great price, especially as its helping the bunnies (do we know how much would be going to the bunnies or have I missed that bit aswell?)

Very happy :D :D :D :D :D

:oops: Sorry didn't read that bit.
Yea thats a great price, especially as its helping the bunnies (do we know how much would be going to the bunnies or have I missed that bit aswell?)

Very happy :D :D :D :D :D

£3 to 4 pounds from each A4 calendar will be going to the rescues, split evenly. I need to double check my calculations for the final prices etc. Any additional price you pay for your own photo or personalised dates will all go to the rescues.

I will comfirm the final prices in the next month or so!

Thanks

Hannah

im glad everyone likes little peter! willow warren...its up to you to decide which one, daisys or in the basket because i cant lol! ive told my mums work and they were so happy that shes going to be in they are ALL going to get one!!yay!

ya ya ya, can't wait for this calendar to come out. im buying one for our house, one for my mum one for my friend, my next door naeighbour. i think ill be skinted x

On the first page I said that they would be about £8-9 - for the A4 calendar, but I can't remember now if that included postage or not :? but it will be in that region! Hope it's not too much? I will be publishing the full costs once I have completed the design (still so much to do!).

Also there will be the option of changing one (or more) of the photos for a photo of your own rabbit(s).

Also I will be able to add personalised dates.

Both of these option will be at an additional cost (and may take a little longer to deliver).

I hope everybody is happy ?

That would be brilliant- so could we for example have the dates added of when our buns are due for their jabs and when their birthday is :lol:

I might get one for my auntie/cousin and take a photo of their bunny 'Honey' when they aren't looking and have her put in- they'd love it

That would be brilliant- so could we for example have the dates added of when our buns are due for their jabs and when their birthday is :lol:

You can have what ever dates you like put on the calendar, you can even have that day hightlighted in a colour if you like (there will be a limited number of colours), but there will be a fee for each date added XXp (as I have to manually enter these before printing), so if you go mad it will add up!

e.g.

Event Date Day Shading
Barley's Birthday 12th February Blue
Dolly's "Gottcha Day" 25th September Pink

On the main template the bank holidays and weekends are shaded (a kind of grey), other significant date (e.g. Valentines Day) are detailed but not shaded.

I'm going to have to sort out some kind of order form for comiplicated things like this!

Thanks

Hannah

You can have what ever dates you like put on the calendar, you can even have that day hightlighted in a colour if you like (there will be a limited number of colours), but there will be a fee for each date added XXp (as I have to manually enter these before printing), so if you go mad it will add up!

e.g.

Event Date Day Shading
Barley's Birthday 12th February Blue
Dolly's "Gottcha Day" 25th September Pink

On the main template the bank holidays and weekends are shaded (a kind of grey), other significant date (e.g. Valentines Day) are detailed but not shaded.

I'm going to have to sort out some kind of order form for comiplicated things like this!

Thanks

Hannah

Or we could stop being lazy and buy a pack of crayola's and colour them in ourselves :lol:

Back