• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit started trying to mount/hump me

Klammer84

New Kit
Hi,

I have had my rescue bun Mouse for about 3 years and when I got him I was told that he was a young adult, so I'm guessing he is about 6 years old. He has been neutered and lives with me in the house, mainly the bedroom.

About a month ago he started running around my legs making a little noise when it was feeding time, which I though meant he was happy for food, like a soft hum.
I don't know if this has any link to the actual problem.

He will always try and attach himself to my leg and the otherday he jumped up on the bed as per usual in the morning making the noise and attached himself to my arm and starting humping it! :s
He doesn't try and do this everytime I go in the room just normally in mornings he will try of if I'm standing still he climb up leg.

He has never done this before so I don't why all of a sudden he has started and if it has a link to the soft noises he started making last few months.

Any advice appreciated...

Thanks
Ashton

Last edited:
Sounds like he's randy... If you can't adopt another rabbit which is probably the ideal solution, a soft toy may provide a suitable 'outlet'.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back