• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit snubbing me?

Druzyek

New Kit
Just curious, but I have a body language question. I like to lay on my bed with my rabbit on my chest and pet him. He usually grinds is teeth a little when I do this so I assume he is happy. Lately, though, he usually turns himself around after I put him on my chest so instead of us being face to face I am looking at his rear end while I pet him. Does it mean anything or is that just how he likes to lay?

I think I'm right in saying that bunnies will face away from things they're not scared of, i.e. people, so he's maybe just getting comfy and knows he doesn't need to keep an eye on you! My two often sit facing away from each other, one watching the tv, one snoozing, and I think this means they're content and don't feel in any danger.
My buck likes to sit on my chest also, and I'm often faced with a bunny bum!
They certainly don't take people into consideration when it comes to their comfort - if he wants to sit with his bum in your face you'll just have to live with it! I usually get my seat stolen when I stand up so they can have the warm spot.....:roll:
I think your bunny loves you!

I think I'm right in saying that bunnies will face away from things they're not scared of, i.e. people, so he's maybe just getting comfy and knows he doesn't need to keep an eye on you! My two often sit facing away from each other, one watching the tv, one snoozing, and I think this means they're content and don't feel in any danger.
They certainly don't take people into consideration when it comes to their comfort - if he wants to sit with his bum in your face you'll just have to live with it! I usually get my seat stolen when I stand up so they can have the warm spot.....:roll:

.:thumb:

Sounds like Deej! :lol: But he doesn't get off lightly though, as he smells so gorgeous (like a honey and spice cookies) so I just shove my nose in his fur! (not that he seems to care)! :lol:

Back