• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Residence has baby bunnies

tabithakat64

Mama Doe

Rabbit Residence Rescue rescued a family of rabbits from a garden a couple of months ago, the owner couldn't catch them and many of the babies were being killed my the owners cats. Sadly one of the does had to be euthanasised and two of the babies died.
Mum Faye and dad Frankie came to the rescue and remaining baby, Fury came to live with me.
Frankie is now happily bonded and Faye gave birth to 5 beautiful babies four weeks ago.

Last edited:

Rabbit Residence Rescue rescued a family of rabbits from a garden a couple of months ago, the owner couldn't catch them and many of the babies were being killed my the owners cats. Sadly one of the does had to be euthanasised and two of the babies died.
Mum Faye and dad Frankie came to the rescue and remaining baby, Fury came to live with me.
Frankie is now happily bonded and Faye gave birth to 5 beautiful babies four weeks ago.
\

Incredibly cute faces, but they all look a little grumpy :lol:
Sweethearts :love:

:lol:
Oh, MM , you'd look a little grumpy if you were told to sit still, keep quiet, and look cute!

Back