• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit rehome car sticker-EVERYONES INPUT NEEDED!

what about this one? i've changed wording, colour and photo (an RU bunny, Ivy)so let me know what you do and don't like about this one! as it's a large picture it may look a little blurry but when printed the writing will be bold and crisp.

RABBITDECAL.jpg

I think that is fabby!!! Well done Lisa! I hope you know when these go up for sale, its going to be maaaaaaaaaaaad :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oooh seems we are getting there!!!
i can see I'm gonna be soooo busy when these go on sale!!!who needs sleep anyways!!LOL! it's all in a good cause!

PERFECT.
Straight to the point, bold but not TOO in your face, Gorgeous pic, has the number of rabbits to hit people hard and has the website, what more could you want :D

Love it, can wait to get some now :wave:

Infact, i do like the old one too.
Is there no way you could have 2 made so people have a choice?? (I want them both :lol:)

lovely design BUT i don't think the slogan 'adopt don't buy' is the best. because when you adopt a rabbit -you are basically buying one, just from a rescue centre. as you have to give a 'donation' to the rescue, which is basically payment for the neutering or vaccinations. so you're still BUYING the rabbit/s...right?

Maybe combine the two ideas, sell them at cost with the option of adding a donation if you want to :)

that way rescues can by plenty cheaply and others can help out with fundraising if they want too

I would buy some happily! And I would be happy to add a donation to a rescue. Maybe it could be a bit like secret santa?? Pay a bit off vets bills for rescues? Sorry if that'll be really hard to administer!!! :oops:

I like both of them loads - and would have one of each in my car (will make hubby have at least one!!!) Any chance of black and hot pink?? ;) :lol:

lovely design BUT i don't think the slogan 'adopt don't buy' is the best. because when you adopt a rabbit -you are basically buying one, just from a rescue centre. as you have to give a 'donation' to the rescue, which is basically payment for the neutering or vaccinations. so you're still BUYING the rabbit/s...right?

This is true, but you are adopting an unwated rabbit and giving it a forever home, as apposed to buying from a breeder, for them to make money.
Adopting/rehoming is the message we need to send out to people as apposed to buying!

I love the sticker, I also agree there should be two buns, as people dont seem to realise that rabbits should be kept in pairs!

Why have I not seen this thread before? :shock:

I think its FANTASTIC!
I def want one for my car!

so far so good! there just seems to be a couple of points memebers have not agreed on:

adopt don't buy: most seem to like this but no everyone, i personally like it but we could go with something like "rescue a rabbit"

the picture: i used this one as it is a nice,clear, bold picture. I do understand the points about putting 2 bunnies on it and thats why i did put 2 on the origional but i do prefer the picture of the one bunny as i think it stands out more.

having more than one design: i could do this but it does mean i have to buy an awful lot of stickers! so what i did think i would do is do one design to start with and if it is a big hit i will do a different one in the near future, i could them incorporate some other ideas.

keep your input coming and in a few days i'll putit to a vote

i like the second one better, with the ru colours and solgan etc, but agree it should have two buns on as most people will think its ok to just adopt one:)

I like it :love: Only 1 point, i do think the pic should be of 2 bunnies because of keeping bunnies in pairs etc :? I do like it though :love: xXx

I agree with Becky's point about having 2 bunnies on it :)

Other than that I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!!!! :love:

Can't wait to order some :D

i think what i'll do is do 3 designs and put it to a vote at the end of the week when everyone has had chance to have their say.
I will include on these different pictures with 1 and 2 bunnies.

Back