• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Obsession?

son in law: i can't reach your mum on the phone - her computer's fixed
daughter: don't worry, it will all have been too much for her and she'll be sitting in the hay with the rabbits!

Ive caught it and since being on here its got worse.

My mum is just as bad... when i moved out mum used to speak to my bun and look after him when i was away etc.. then i moved out she well missed him and now goes in her local pets at home to just look at the buns....nothing else just the buns, and quite often! When she comes over to visit me and my OH she goes straight out to the back to see my bun for a cuddle then see how we all are!!!

You'll never be cured. When you get more bunnies you are thinking of ways you could help more. I've gone from 1 to four in three years. I keep looking at the shed and playhouse in the garden and thinking how many more bunnies I could have if they weren't used for storage. :lol:

I have it :wave:

I started a new job a couple of weeks ago; I was on induction with a group of 8, and they said 'tell us about an ambition'. So everyone said something work related, apart from one girl who said to buy a house... a guy doing the same as me said 'to be a clinical psychologist' (right answer in a work environment)

What did I say??

To have a sanctuary for rescue bunnies :roll:

And thats before we touch on what the neighbours think...!

Haha, I used to have a pair of rabbits when i was alot younger. and rabbits on their own whilst i was growing up. Over 3 years since getting Lola (My Queen) i have obtained four more darlings. Max is Lola's husbun though, and Brian and Jemimah will soon be bonded (once neutered ofc)..now just to get little Lenny a nice rescue wifey! and possibly more.... yes i have it! Being a student is the worse part, since I have to move house every year, at least over summer my babies have a long-time summer home when i move back to my parents :)...

I have it too - must be contagious. My mum looked after my two for two and a half months whilst i sorted the house out, when I picked them up she burst into tears and she still misses them (she even thought about getting a bun or two to replace them)....she still loves my bunnies! I have to give her updates all the time

Be warned..I only had two bunnies 6 years ago..and look what happened to me!:shock::lol:

(by the way Sailor says Hello!:D)

Be warned..I only had two bunnies 6 years ago..and look what happened to me!:shock::lol:

(by the way Sailor says Hello!:D)

:lol::lol:

I think my OH has resigned himself to the fact he is going to have to share me with fluffballs for the rest of our lives!

Say hello to Sailor from us :wave: - I have PM'd you, by the way!!

I definitely have a bad case of this dreadful, dreadful obsession :shock:

With 25 bunnies I'd say I've got a severe case of it! :oops::lol:

It's the best sort of obsession to have though ;):D

Back