• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit nicknames

Orinoco is Noakes, Scarlet is Madam and Squeak the cat is Fat lad, Fattus laddus (his roman name), Captain Squeak or Squeaklar.

Loki - Loki dokie, Loki dokie okie or any variation of them :lol:

Thor - Thorkins Hawkins (oh's surname)

Both respond to 'what's this!? ' more than their names though :roll:

Poppy is technically a nickname as her rescue name is Popsicle... We like poppy or pops more though :love:

Together they are Bunners, Bunkins, Bwunnies, Flumpers, Flumps

Sebastian is : Sebastibun, Basti, Bastibun, Bastibum, Seb, Sebby

Imogen is : Immer, Immy, Wimmy, Wim, Wimmer, Wimigen :)

Pickles has too many even to write down! Mostly he's Pickle-Pie. I also refer to him as Smasher, Trouble, Monkey-bum, Mummeh's Incredibun, Super Rabbit Excel, Mummeh's Little Love-Bucket, Mummeh's Monster... I talk to him a lot! :lol:

When his brother Ginger was alive he was Ginger-Bun. Together they were my Iced Buns, Hot Cross Buns or Toasted Tea Buns, depending on the weather.

Last edited:
Frosty - Frostles, Frostington schmoo, Tottlingtons, Tottles
Snowflake - Snoffers, 'you are soooo beautiful'
Mottle - Mottlington, Tottles, Mots
Peaches - Peachles, Beeps
Daisy - 'who is a little beauty'? You are just SOOOO lovely, Daisy-kins
Tessie - Tessles, sweetie-pie.

All together - da wabs or current bunningtons or 'the wabbadabits with eating habits'...

Often sing to them at food time 'brekkie-wekklinton' or 'dinner-kins'
'whose my whose my whose my wabber dabber dabbits with eating habbits'?!!!

All sounds quite crazy written down like that :oops::shock::oops::lol:

Me and my boyfriend put on voices for our rabbits so if I am like " Would you like some banana" he will put on a silly voice and be like " oooo yes please mummy"!

He's always in trouble. He's a cheeky livewire always up to something. If theres trouble or naughtyness Brambles sure to be in the middle of it. I wouldn't change him for the world. Although he has cost me a fortune in replacement products in the three months we have had him.

So is shooter! Especially with chewing paper and jumping on the couch! I will walk out the room and he jumps on the couch(he knows he's not allowed to) when I walk in, he jumps straight off(I stalk him) he repeats this for a while!
It's so funny!

Cookie - Cooks, Cookster, Cookamatron
Frankie - Franks, Frankster, FrankieDoodle, Doodles
Lola - Binks, Lols, Rinky dinks(!)

I came up with another one for Bella last night.....Munchkin Moo-Moo :oops: Because she looks like a little cow when she eats dandelions....I don't even know :lol:

Ruby - Rubydoobie or Rubles
Freckle - Freckledeckle
Sorrell - BigEars :lol:
Bramble - bramble-icious
Lavender - Lavlav :oops:
Flora - fluffybum
Max - Maximus, nosey-bum
Rosie - Rosie-posey
Ollie - Titch
Albie - no nickname :(
Fleur - no nickname :(

Oh Tulsi I love 'Frostington Schmoo'!

Mine are:

Jaffa: Jaffy, Jaffs, Jaffington, Mr Jaffles, Flopsyhops, Jaffy-boo, Jaffy-joo, Jaffy-doodles, Gutso, Fluffybutt, Fluffles, Mr Poofles, Pooflypants, Fluffkin
Ren: Renny, Renny-roo, Renastasia, Miss Stampypants, Grumplepie, Rennington, Renly, Bunface

I guess I have quite a lot!

Maximus - is Max, Mak, Big Mak, Makimoo, bumhead, MAKMAK
Gracie - is Goose, Googlybear, Googly, Googoo
Jemimah - Mimes, Moomin, Mimah, Moomoo, Gingy, Mimahmoo, Germimah
Roger - Roga-doga, Roo, Rog, Roj, Ger-roger, Fluff monster

Lola - was Chicky, Eggy, Queen, princess, wife, Loli, Bumbum and baby :love::love:

Back