• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit needs to go to new home in essex, i am going to kent this sunday

I'm so pleased to read this gorgeous little bun is now with his new family. He's just so lovely, Dutchies are the best :love: Congratulations on your new bun :D

Awwww, he is gorgeous. :love::love: My dd (7) was a little upset when I explained that we didn't need to look after the bunny any more, bless her and, having seen how cute he is, I might cry myself. :lol::lol:

Louise - If you are still up for helping me bond him with our current rabbit I would REALLY apprechiate it!

Hello :wave: He is gorgeous :love: :love::love:

I am still up for giving you a hand with bonding, especially as it will mean I get to meet this little chap :love:

Well he has done his first night with us and he seems to be a happy rabbit and VERY snuggly, he asks to be picked up and comes for nose rubs as soon as he sees me. When he isnt with us he seems to be spending most of his time in his dog crate, which does have the door open, but from what Julie has said about him this is probably quite normal.

Louise - I would really apprechiate your help, I'm hoping that they will be an easy bond but as Grace is twice his size I think it may be good to have another pair of hands on board. Let me know when you can squeeze us in and we will try and work around you

glad he has settled, i have no idea why he was in rescue for so long either, we are really quiet at the moment and we have some lovely buns here. Good luck with the bonding, keep me updated, best of luck!! x

Thanks Julie.

He had another meeting, through run mesh, with Miss Boo today and she...well wanted to kill him! She is so huge compared to him that it does make me a bit nervous.

I think he feels at home now, he is getting a bit more feisty when he doesnt want to be picked up etc and he peed on me earlier so I think he is relaxed!

So glad this little one arrived safely :)

Lelly - for now I wouldn't let them get near to each other, it is likely just to make your existing bun cross as she will view him as an intruder on her territory and that's more likely to upset her and make her want to attack him.

They do react totally differently on neutral territory though so don't panic too much, I just wouldn't deliberately let them near each other until you're ready to bond in case it winds her up :)

Good luck with the bonding :)

Back