• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit needs to go to new home in essex, i am going to kent this sunday

I'm not far from Lou and, if she can collect, I could probably squeeze him in here on Sunday night, but I haven't got an indoor cage. :(

Last edited:
:D:D If I can borrow that, bunny is welcome to have a sleepover at my house.

I should be in Kent around mid day and will be there all afternoon / evening, shull I mesg u my number? I can text you when I am leaving, will take me 3 hours to get there (ish)

Hey guys, I heard off the owner yest saying that they may be in essex on sunday so the bun could go straight to the new owners but I haven't had a confirmation as yet this is the case. Thank you to everyone who is willing to help, should know for sure everything tomorrow.

Oh brill, if the new owners are around and they could collect him directly from you in Kent, that would save a lot of coordination! Fingers crossed :)

Yay, hopefull they will be around to collect from you in person, but of course my offer still stands if you need me. :D:D

Ceaser arrived home safely with us this afternoon. He has a brand new name, Oscar, to go with his new life and new family.

He seems to be settling in really well, food is going in and coming out the relevent ends...in fact he hasnt stopped eating since he arrived. He has given both me and my other half a quick lick, he has met our cats and he has briefly met his new wifey.

He is a really really really lovely rabbit and after a few hours his personality seems to be coming out. He likes to sit on the back of our sofa but as he has now fallen off 3 times without learning his lesson he isnt allowed up there anymore, much to his disgust.

Thank you to everyone who volunteered to help bring him to us, it was very much apprechiated and a huge thanks to Julie for allowing us to adopt such a fantastic little rabbit --- why he has been sitting in a rescue for 5 months I do not know but I'm glad he waited for us

12154_195683434993_583934993_3997187_3255271_n.jpg

Louise - If you are still up for helping me bond him with our current rabbit I would REALLY apprechiate it!

Back