• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit - is she at PHAdoption in West Yorkshire?? UD Post 90

I was on my phone earlier so couldn't type much :oops::oops: Anyway I wanted to track this little one down after reading the thread and so went to my local branch in Chester, they apparently rang the original owner (not what I asked) and they said she had been taken to the Halifax store - my P@H store then rang Halifax who confirmed they had 2 buns of that description there - this was a couple of hours ago when I sent the original message. Someone PLEASE go get her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't stand the stress!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock::shock:

Well done Suzibunbun :thumb:

I can't stand the stress of this either. :shock: I've been out this afternoon and the first thing I've done on getting home is to check this thread.

We've got fingers and paws crossed that Alison gets her little girlie.

I'm at work too!

Will have to looking at going tomorrow early, can't do anything before.

Thank you so much for finding her, can't say much as only got a few seconds.

I'm an hour and 20 mins away, but they're open until 8pm according to website.

Is there no-one closer? Shall I go? I've done sillier journeys than this to get a bun to a forever home. :roll: :oops:

If there are 2 buns matching the same description can anyone but Bunny Buddy go? :(

Adoption fee is at the news owners discretion.

I've said I can go get her! :) I'm about 15 mins away and can house her here until tomorrow. As long as Buddy Bunny wouldn't mind paying us back the adoption fee money? xx

Thanks Emma (and Tracy) for the very kind offers to get her. I'm doing the sensible head bit again now she's been found. I want to see her and be absolutely sure I'm doing the right thing before I commit myself. sorry if everybody's nerves are on edge! It would actually be easier for me if you got her Emma but... well you know what I'm like deliberating etc... I need to feel sure it's the right thing.

Sorry, I missed that...maybe Alison hasn't seen your offer either. Hopefully she'll pop back on again and let us know what she wants to do.

I'd hate it for the girlie to be lost again, I don't think my nerves could take it. :roll:

It's ok, the post is a bit hidden! Me too, as soon as I realised how close I am I don't see why I shouldn't get her as long as Alison wouldn't mind her staying here the night.

Thanks Emma (and Tracy) for the very kind offers to get her. I'm doing the sensible head bit again now she's been found. I want to see her and be absolutely sure I'm doing the right thing before I commit myself. sorry if everybody's nerves are on edge! It would actually be easier for me if you got her Emma but... well you know what I'm like deliberating etc... I need to feel sure it's the right thing.

That's ok, just let me know if you need me :) xx

Thank goodness you came back on Bunny Buddy - maybe you could phone and check whether they are male or female at least then you should know a bit more and tell them you'll be in in the morning and could they hold her till then or as someone says they're open till 8 :thumb::thumb:

You're definitely right to do the sensible thing and go and see her for yourself before making the commitment.

If you can't get until tomorrow, make sure you go early and post as soon as you have news as all our nerves will be well and truly frayed by then. :lol:

That's a good idea :) I really hope it's her and you fall for each other :love: Don't forget to update this thread asap though or I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN :evil:

;)

I would get someone to get her now, you don't want to be in the situation where she goes again and you end up feeling gutted about it

I think that sounds like a sensible choice. :thumb: I'm so glad you've managed to find her. :D:D

I've just been in to have a look at her, looks like they have called her Maggie, was spitting image so it must be her.

She looked all settled in and very lively, such a gorgeous bunny too

I've just been in to have a look at her, looks like they have called her Maggie, was spitting image so it must be her.

She looked all settled in and very lively, such a gorgeous bunny too

OHHHH WOWWWWW that's amazing! Yayyyyy - well done Dave (if that's your real name :oops::oops:) we would make a good team between us :thumb:

Back