• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit - is she at PHAdoption in West Yorkshire?? UD Post 90

Hope you find her. :wave:

I don't know whether P@H move their adoption buns around to other nearby branches, but if you locate her in South Yorkshire or Nottinghamshire, let me know and I can collect if needed.

Hope you find her. :wave:

I don't know whether P@H move their adoption buns around to other nearby branches, but if you locate her in South Yorkshire or Nottinghamshire, let me know and I can collect if needed.

Thank you. None of the stores said they moved them around but I guess it's possible. I'm really kicking myself for not enquiring straight away, my heart skipped as soon as I saw her. When I go on RR this magpie harlequin is the closest bunny to me, I should have accepted it as fate... she is for Barnaby of course, not for me:oops::oops:

Aww I hope you can find her :( I guess the stores you phoned would have said if they'd recently had her adopted? So she must be out there, somewhere.

She's lovely! :love: But yes, that name has to go! :shock: Good luck xx

There are two P@H stores in Huddersfield - just checking that you tried both.

:shock: No I didn't. *scurries off to check details*

Edit to add: Just rang the second one and they have no lifestock at that one so no adoption section either.

Last edited:
Aww I hope you can find her :( I guess the stores you phoned would have said if they'd recently had her adopted? So she must be out there, somewhere.

She's lovely! :love: But yes, that name has to go! :shock: Good luck xx

Yes, I kind of hoped they would have said if she had been there and gone. I think "grey and white stripey" would have been individual enough to remember. Some of the staff seemed to know straight away what animals were in, others asked colleagues/checked. It would be nice to have a definite answer.

I'm no help as completely the wrong end of the country but best of luck with your search Alison. :wave:

Don't give up hope yet Alison. If none of them that you have spoken to so far have had her in or moved her on, then she must be at one of the branches somewhere in the area.

Your bunny should still be in the Halifax store as at NOW however there are 2 harlequin magpies at the moment, hope this helps! I have been on a mission for you! Xxx Good luck and hurry! Their number is 0845 6008719

If she's at Halifax and you aren't able to reserve her, we can go get her for you and keep her here until tomorrow Alison? I don't know how much their adoption fee is though. x

Aww got excited thought I knew then, there was a chocolate magpie rex in the adoption bit at the new P@H in the middle of leeds (Crown Point), also many harlequin/magpie babies for sale, hope you find her!

Back