• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit favouritism - Your views

I think everyone does have favourites....you just get on with certain pets the same way you do with people...I have friends I prefer over other friends and I think the same applies with pets.

If you were told you had to get rid of all your pets apart from one I think most people would know which one it would be. I love all my pets the same but I have a special bond with bluebell maybe because the others are boys or because she is a very human rabbit and she comes to me for comfort whereas my boys are more rabbit rabbits and they go to each other.

Also some pets touch your hearts more than others either because of the way they get through trauma or illness and sometimes their personality just shines through.

Aw - is that a secret rabbit group? I'm a member of Marley & Friends - A Brighter Future for Small Animals - that's a nice one.:thumb:

Yes it is :) I am on Sophia's group aswell. If you ask Sophia she will add you to the secret group :thumb:

I'm admin for Marley and Friends :) The other group is brilliant too. Everybody loves piggies and bunnies and everybody supports rescues. There are no posts advertising bunnies unless they are rescues :)

I only have pics of my animals on Facebook :lol: A few of wildlife and landscape as well. I have many pics of my bunnies! They are so photogenic. :love:

I love Rosie, she is like a sister to me, and gives me disapproving looks if I am doing something she disagrees with. :lol: Unfortunately she HATES the camera and all the pics I have of her, she is giving me a look as if I'm about to murder her :roll: She is a dog but I never say that to her face! :lol:

When I had Mack, my other dog (he was pts earlier this year :cry:) I never said Rosie was my favourite, even though I never got on with Mack, he was like an annoying little brother. He barked constantly and bit people but I still loved him and I miss his ginger naughtiness so much. I held him while he passed and I knew that although I told him frequently how much he annoyed me that I would always love him dearly.

I can list mine in order of favourite. :) doesn't mean the bottom ones are loved any less, just means we didn't connect like i did with some others :)

Lola was my favourite. I love all my bunnies, but none are comparable to her, I had a bond with Lola which I don't have with my others, she was my soul bunny though. :love::love::love::love:

i have a favarite but i still love ant too but he always be my sisters bunny in one way or another :roll:
but amy is just so nosey and licks me too :love:
but dec was a diamond and had a strong bond with him too :love:
i love them tho its just some are more people buns and other are more bun buns :p

I think everyone does have favourites....you just get on with certain pets the same way you do with people...I have friends I prefer over other friends and I think the same applies with pets.

If you were told you had to get rid of all your pets apart from one I think most people would know which one it would be. I love all my pets the same but I have a special bond with bluebell maybe because the others are boys or because she is a very human rabbit and she comes to me for comfort whereas my boys are more rabbit rabbits and they go to each other.

Also some pets touch your hearts more than others either because of the way they get through trauma or illness and sometimes their personality just shines through.

True.

Back