• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit christmas gifts:D

The amount of stuff I'm ordering mine is ridiculous, haha:)
And then I saw that they sell blankets etc on THE. Ohhh dear bank balance.

I REALLY want to get them the bunny bed with rabbit ears that I saw on here a while ago but I am not sure if funds will allow until after xmas so they might have to get it late....plus they have been very naughty buns :lol:

just toys and treats no doubt, saving for another hutch/run so hopefully get that around January time :D

Ok so I have just checked the website for my bunny bed and she is unable to do any orders until after christmas so I don't have to worry about being able to afford it on time *phew* I will probably get them some apple branches and a piece of carrot instead :D

Ok so I have just checked the website for my bunny bed and she is unable to do any orders until after christmas so I don't have to worry about being able to afford it on time *phew* I will probably get them some apple branches and a piece of carrot instead :D

AHHHH that's a shame actually because I wanted one of those:( But the bunnies will be very happy with their apple branches:D

Eh? !? Blooming nothing! They're both spoilt rotten all year round and with dentals to cater for, I only 'do' Christmas for my son-the human one.

Back