• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

preloved---why did i look!!!

Not all freeads are the result of irresponsible breeders. I collected two little lads saturday (was only meant to be getting one :oops:) from a lovely couple who'd ended up with an accidental litter. All they wanted was the bunnies to go to a good home. They were very through, told me what they had been feeding, saw the parents (dad bun was :love:).

Not all freeads are the result of irresponsible breeders. I collected two little lads saturday (was only meant to be getting one :oops:) from a lovely couple who'd ended up with an accidental litter. All they wanted was the bunnies to go to a good home. They were very through, told me what they had been feeding, saw the parents (dad bun was :love:).

I have no doubt of that..... i think preloved is just getting to me so much as there is one particualr breeder in my area who advertises ''must go today'' as she has too many, but is obviously still breeding and just keeps replacing her rabbits with new stock she breeds. :censored:

Accidental litters I can understand on Preloved pets or any real realistic reason, but I'd say most of them have no right to be breeding them and flogging them on. Its a form of cruelty really.

Sukie is so lovely, I can see the potential of her being part lionhead lol. I think she's a lovely mix breed :) Keep an eye on her tonight as she might not be with you tomorrow if I can find out where you live haha!

Back