• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Postal Photo Competition - Rosettes To 5th Place!! Now Closes 1st February!!

Fudge did a photo shoot this morning so wiell have a sort out!
he is sooooooo excited!!!

They should get posted Tuesday-tomorrow bit manic!

come on bunnies and bunny mummies and daddies get your entries in asap, less then one week to go to enter now, lets see those gorgeus bunnies :wave:

come on bunnies and bunny mummies and daddies get your entries in asap, less then one week to go to enter now, lets see those gorgeus bunnies :wave:

Thanks Lisa!! A lady called Frances entered today but her envelope wasn't shut and no photos were inside. I phoned the royal mail and they said if they were found then they would be distroyed as they are not seen as any inportance. Anyone who is entering, please make sure envelopes are secure and you have copies of your photos because the worse can happen!! :cry:

Can you contact Frances via post/email and let her know her photos have disappeared? that is such a shame....the royal mail should know better if anything photos are of more importance!

Can you contact Frances via post/email and let her know her photos have disappeared? that is such a shame....the royal mail should know better if anything photos are of more importance!

I posted Frances a letter yest explaining everything as I do not have her e-mail address. The royal mail should keep things in lost property for at least a couple of weeks, its terrible. ::cry:

BUMP, a reminder for anyone else who wants to enter, it closes on sunday
1st february :wave:

also just a little reminder if you do send photos off etc, to make sure envelope is ceiled well, ie with sallotape on each end to secure it :wave:

how did you do did many people enter? Hope you made some pennies!

Total raised was £56, £25.45 is taken out for the rosettes leaving £30.55 between the two rescues which is £15.28 which will pay for one rabbit vaccination and 2 bails of hay for bedding for Rosie Rabbits and it will go towards Rattymommys vet bill as it is currently £400. Neither of these rescues have funding so every little really does help and we would like to thank you all for making this possible. 11 people entered. Thank you!!

Thats brill (even though it doesn't sound much when you look at vet bills) every penny really does count. I felt silly in summer cause I only managed to raise £36 to split between rescues but when Bunny Burrows monthly bills are at least £600 then they were extremely grateful for every penny.

Back