• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Postal Photo Competition - Rosettes To 5th Place!! Now Closes 1st February!!

Hey guys, we need a few more entries for the show to continue. I don't want to scrap it but may have to as with only 3 entries so far, it wont warrant. I know allot of you have gorgeous rabbits so whats stopping you?? :wave:

its probably getting around to posting! sounds really bad but i havent had the chance yet and i hope i can do it before it closes, but im not sure yet!

:(

xx

:wave: yes thats a good idea gives people abit more time and also you may get some more entries in to raise funds :wave:

just bumping this up to get more interest for you

come on everyone we all know how cute your bunnies are, they could win rosettes to be proud of not only that by entering you'll be helping bunnies less fortunate then ours, so its all in a good cause :wave:

ooh i missed the last deadline so will go for this one!!

if theres not enough entries maybe reduce the classes? So more entries in each one :D

just bumping this up to get more interest for you

come on everyone we all know how cute your bunnies are, they could win rosettes to be proud of not only that by entering you'll be helping bunnies less fortunate then ours, so its all in a good cause :wave:

thank you!! :D

julie im gunna send these today but dont worry about sending them back, i got lots of copies anyway!

where do i send and how do i pay?

x

Back