• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post spay snugabun snuggles

Tui was the same and only ate fresh green foods for a couple of days. It was Kale that got her eating again at first. I let her have as much as she'd eat. Tonibun always recommends freshly cut grass, but you'd probably struggle to find any atm :)
Ah that's good to know! And yes no grass anywhere unfortunately, it is pouring with rain tho, so maybe there'll be some in a few days :)

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

The 2 girls I had spayed together both went off pellets immediately post spay, but ate lots of herbs, rosemary was a favourite, fresh grass, and also lots of readigrass too. For checking the wound I would hold a treat so that they had to reach very slightly for it so that I could check it without handling them too much, although they were not fans of being picked up anyway.

If you are worried I would ring the vets and ask if they think they need gut stimulants or any more pain relief.

Topping up the vibes :thumb:

Yes these have been nomming herbs too :) we've run out of readigrass some more should be arriving today [emoji38] these two will let me gently lift them and have a look, I've been checking twice a day, both wounds look good :) as there's an output and they're eating herbs and veggies I'm just gunna see how it goes, they're both napping rn and look very comfortable so just gunna see how it goes - if by tomorrow it's the same, I'm seeing William anyway so I may just ask for some Emeprid or cisapride or something if things haven't picked up. Thanks for the vibes and advice :D x

Yeaa I guess that's me this week [emoji38] all alone too! Haha

I find it really tricky actually not doing my normal things, haven't been to the gym since last week - which isn't good, and I'm so tired from not sleeping since Monday night [emoji38] but it's all about the bunnies just need to get them okay - it's funny I think they are really enjoying being inside, the naps, DBF, sploots, snuggles etc they seem way more chilled in here... At this rate ima end up with 4 bonded in the house free roaming [emoji38][emoji38]

I've managed to get some shelving units built in the garage and clear it out a bit in between being with the buns so not all is lost :)

Four free range indoors - now that sounds like a good idea :D

Yes these have been nomming herbs too :) we've run out of readigrass some more should be arriving today [emoji38] these two will let me gently lift them and have a look, I've been checking twice a day, both wounds look good :) as there's an output and they're eating herbs and veggies I'm just gunna see how it goes, they're both napping rn and look very comfortable so just gunna see how it goes - if by tomorrow it's the same, I'm seeing William anyway so I may just ask for some Emeprid or cisapride or something if things haven't picked up. Thanks for the vibes and advice :D x

They sound like they are quite comfortable, I’m sure they will soon be back to their normal appetite soon :thumb:

Just popping in to give the girls more vibes. Certainly sounds like they're following the textbook in preferring fresh greens at the moment. Hopefully won't be too long before they're tucking into their hay and pellets again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just popping in to give the girls more vibes. Certainly sounds like they're following the textbook in preferring fresh greens at the moment. Hopefully won't be too long before they're tucking into their hay and pellets again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks :) yea they'll take a treat sometimes but mostly veggies and herbs being eaten.. I've bought so many, I'm sick of going to Tesco and Sainsburys [emoji38] they've eaten everything again tho, so gunna have to pop out again

Thanks :) yea they'll take a treat sometimes but mostly veggies and herbs being eaten.. I've bought so many, I'm sick of going to Tesco and Sainsburys [emoji38] they've eaten everything again tho, so gunna have to pop out again

:roll: I can't believe you're complaining about them eating everything :lol:

Get your boots on and get out there - more veg, more herbs!!!!!!

Lots and lots of vibes Gracie. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Thank you :) Apricot seems to have started nibbling hay which is good news :D Penelope is still on the veggies xxx

:roll: I can't believe you're complaining about them eating everything [emoji38]

Get your boots on and get out there - more veg, more herbs!!!!!!

Hahahaa yea Idk why I was [emoji38][emoji38] I think it's because I buy two of the huge bags of kale everytime and I must've bought 8 in total maybe more since Tuesday [emoji38] lost count of the other veggies [emoji38][emoji38]

Dw I went out and got more altho Sainsburys didn't have a great selection of herbs so had to go Tescos as well but they're nomming again :)

Hahahaa yea Idk why I was [emoji38][emoji38] I think it's because I buy two of the huge bags of kale everytime and I must've bought 8 in total maybe more since Tuesday [emoji38] lost count of the other veggies [emoji38][emoji38]

Dw I went out and got more altho Sainsburys didn't have a great selection of herbs so had to go Tescos as well but they're nomming again :)

Nom Nom Nom ..... That lovely sound of rabbits eating herbs and veggies :love:

You've really got to try and grow your own - it's dead simple :)

Nom Nom Nom ..... That lovely sound of rabbits eating herbs and veggies :love:

You've really got to try and grow your own - it's dead simple :)

Yea honestly I've run out of herbs from my plants [emoji38] gunna try veggies though for next year :)

I’m so glad they are eating more :thumb:
Yea same :) feeling a little better about it, and I keep reminding myself that they'll see William tomorrow too so if they need anything it'll be okay [emoji38]

Sorry Graciee just caught up with your thread (had such a busy week) good to hear both are doing well, in a weird way it's good to know Luna isn't the only one! I best get some cushions, this kitchen floor is becoming rather uncomfortable!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Sorry Graciee just caught up with your thread (had such a busy week) good to hear both are doing well, in a weird way it's good to know Luna isn't the only one! I best get some cushions, this kitchen floor is becoming rather uncomfortable!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Awhh yea I really hope Luna improves too - yes the floor is cold and hard I had to get a blanket and some cushions [emoji38]

Sending more vibes for your girlies. They sound as though they're doing well. I hope William is pleased with them today.

Let us know how you get on with William, and I hope both them and you have had a peaceful night xx
Will do :)

I got a bit more sleep last night which is good as I had a hospital appointment this morning so glad I didn't have to go to it stupidly dead [emoji38] they're still only really on the veggies but Apricot ate some pellets this morning :) which is something x

Back