• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

post piccies of your carriers

My carrier arrived today :D It has to be said it is VERY pink :oops:

Here's a picture with just Tinky in (I was aiming to get a picture with Tink and Roo in but the camera batteries gave up so I'll try later).

PICT3404.jpg

There isn't much room for Roo though - I'm not sure I fancy them being stuck in their for approx two hours, there won't be much manoeuvering room :?

Karen - I bet she looks huge compared to your ikkle bunnies :lol::lol:

My carrier arrived today :D It has to be said it is VERY pink :oops:

Here's a picture with just Tinky in (I was aiming to get a picture with Tink and Roo in but the camera batteries gave up so I'll try later).

PICT3404.jpg

There isn't much room for Roo though - I'm not sure I fancy them being stuck in their for approx two hours, there won't be much manoeuvering room :?

hmm i was going to get one of those for Radish and her partner but I think it will be too small now. :(

hmm i was going to get one of those for Radish and her partner but I think it will be too small now. :(

There's loads of head room compared to the other carriers I've got and it's slightly wider (couple of inches) and maybe an inch longer - that's compared to carriers I put one rabbit in, it feels big compared to them but I agree about the size for two rabbits her size. Tink is about 3kg her Roo is 2.8kg. It's a shame because a couple of inches bigger each way and it would be okay. Shame they don't make this carrier is other size. ... So, I need to keep looking for a top opening carrier big enough for two.

I was a bit ambivalent about the clear plastic on the front as well, I'd rather have the grille front that my other carriers have - I know this carrier is well ventilated but in a hot car (trying to remember summer!) a more open front would be better.

There's loads of head room compared to the other carriers I've got and it's slightly wider (couple of inches) and maybe an inch longer - that's compared to carriers I put one rabbit in, it feels big compared to them but I agree about the size for two rabbits her size. Tink is about 3kg her Roo is 2.8kg. It's a shame because a couple of inches bigger each way and it would be okay. Shame they don't make this carrier is other size. ... So, I need to keep looking for a top opening carrier big enough for two.

I was a bit ambivalent about the clear plastic on the front as well, I'd rather have the grille front that my other carriers have - I know this carrier is well ventilated but in a hot car (trying to remember summer!) a more open front would be better.

ooh your buns are bigger than my Radish as she is a petite 1.7-1.8kg lop but I haven't yet bonded her with a husbun so I don't know how big they may potentially be. I think I may be better off getting an atlas instead.

With Frenchies, the only thing that will do is a dog crate.

003-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

I am thinking of getting a smaller, proper carrier type one so I can walk them to the vet nearby.

I am afraid that the police might chase after you if you carry him to the Doctor's in that.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: He is cute and looks so proud of himself.

Erm...... yes, very. :lol::lol: I feel like I mislead you into buying now; looking at the space my two have I was convinced two larger buns would be ok but I underestimated their size hugely. :oops: :lol:

I'll try to remember to get a snap of my two in it next time they're in there - Alfie is about 1.6kg and Bubbles is about 1.3kg.

I prefer the plastic front as strange kids always seem tempted to stick their figners through the mesh on normal carriers.... or is that just me that happens to? The vets is only 5 mins away though, so they're never in it for long.

Erm...... yes, very. :lol::lol: I feel like I mislead you into buying now; looking at the space my two have I was convinced two larger buns would be ok but I underestimated their size hugely. :oops: :lol:

I'll try to remember to get a snap of my two in it next time they're in there - Alfie is about 1.6kg and Bubbles is about 1.3kg.

I prefer the plastic front as strange kids always seem tempted to stick their figners through the mesh on normal carriers.... or is that just me that happens to? The vets is only 5 mins away though, so they're never in it for long.

:wave: I'd decided to buy before you said you thought they'd fit. I needed a top opener for just Tinks anyway - it would have been good if Tink and Roo could fit in it but if Tinks needs the vet I don't drag Roo along for the companionship as he really shakes - he probably looks as small as Bubbles when he cowers in the back fo the carrier :roll: In fact I put the carrier in their pen with the lid closed and the front off and he investigated, chin rubbed it got 3/4 of the way in then did an about turn and ran off thumping his feet- "datz a vet trip carrier - you can't fools me:evil:" :lol:

It just means I have a Rolls Royce carrier for anybun to travel alone but still looking for a top opener to put the pair in ....

In fact I put the carrier in their pen with the lid closed and the front off and he investigated, chin rubbed it got 3/4 of the way in then did an about turn and ran off thumping his feet- "datz a vet trip carrier - you can't fools me:evil:" :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: He's not silly then. :lol::lol:

Back