• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

post piccies of your carriers

brilliant idea

I LOVE the sock idea. Our washing machine eats socks, but only ever one of each pair! How I know what to do with the lonely ones.

Ive got and atlas carrier that is for dogs going to airports so has a handle and wheels. It could easily fit my 4 middle sized buns in so should be fine for your 2 massive ones :lol: You would be able to wheel them to the vets then:lol:

That's a great idea! Then I could wheel them!! :shock::shock: What an amazing idea! I'll be three Frenchie's next week!:) (A bit bitter sweet, now Max will never get to enjoy the company of them:()

50782_lg.jpg

Whoo hoo. Just bought one :D:D:D

I ordered a dehumidifier from ebay 10 days ago and the seller emailed me last night to tell me they'd accidentally listed too many :? It took 'em ten days to tell me that :roll: I'm not pleased. Anyhow, I've been putting a bit of heat in the room in question and just read on another thread that dehumidifiers don't work at the kind of temperature I'd need it to :shock:... so I've got my £25 back and just spent £25.19 on a Bunny carrier instead :D:D :D

Yay, it must be fate that the dehumidifier people made a boo boo. Did you get the pink carrier then?

Yay, it must be fate that the dehumidifier people made a boo boo. Did you get the pink carrier then?

Think it must have been fate. Yes, Pink. I think the orange design looks funny with just having orange on the front part. I can't tell you how much I want a purple carrier though - cos I 'do' purple big time.... pink will just have to do. I've realised how good that carrier will be for Tinks and Roo to travel together (assuming it's big enough) as at the moment I'm useless at getting them both into one carrier (when I'm trying to get the second in the first escapes :oops:), so *hopefully* a top opener should be easier.

Also with the big carrier I used in the past for two it would be really hard for a vet to reach into the back and drag one bunny out - I really think Tink would box/grunt at a stranger if they tried to get her Roo out, she is really protective of him, bless... and Roo would hide behind her :roll:

Now's probably not the time to tell anyone those wonder carriers are only £22.99 on here http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=327&pf_id=52107

Would one of these carriers easily fit 2 dwarf lops?

I looked on there and it took me ages to find the postage charge. I can't now remember what it was but the one I bought worked out cheaper.

Edit to add: £3.99 for postage or free postage if over £29 - would be worth looking for something else to buy to make it up to £29 ....

I'm hoping it will fit 2 dwarf lops (apx 2.8 - 3kg each). :lol: It says will fit animal up to 11kg (I think) so sounds reasonable .....

Last edited:
I looked on there and it took me ages to find the postage charge. I can't now remember what it was but the one I bought worked out cheaper.

I'm hoping it will fit 2 dwarf lops (apx 2.8 - 3kg each). :lol: It says will fit animal up to 11kg (I think) so sounds reasonable .....

7+6+3.5 = 16.5.....darn!! AND Roobs is going to get bigger!! 7+6+6=19kg....:shock::shock::shock: HOW will I carry three?!

7+6+3.5 = 16.5.....darn!! AND Roobs is going to get bigger!! 7+6+6=19kg....:shock::shock::shock: HOW will I carry three?!

You can get pet carriers on trolley type things like pushchairs - you'll need one of them :lol::lol: My vets has quite steep steps that twist to the door so a carrier on wheels would be tricky there.

*goes off to find pet carrier on wheels* :shock:

You can get pet carriers on trolley type things like pushchairs - you'll need one of them :lol::lol: My vets has quite steep steps that twist to the door so a carrier on wheels would be tricky there.

*goes off to find pet carrier on wheels* :shock:

I found one for....wait for it.....£59!! :shock::shock::shock: I'll have to think carefully about that!!

Edit to add: £3.99 for postage or free postage if over £29 - would be worth looking for something else to buy to make it up to £29 ....

Didn't spot that :lol: I think I may have to get another carrier if I get another bunny so one of these would be perfect except I don't like pink or orange :cry:

Didn't spot that :lol: I think I may have to get another carrier if I get another bunny so one of these would be perfect except I don't like pink or orange :cry:

Not keen either :? Just different shades of grey would have been better, but ho hum.... if they start making 'em in purple again I'll not be happy :evil::lol::lol:

Not keen either :? Just different shades of grey would have been better, but ho hum.... if they start making 'em in purple again I'll not be happy :evil::lol::lol:

I shall have to have an orange one then cause I hate pink. I loved the purple one they did :(. Shall have to see if it fits your buns first and whether I will get another rabbit first too. :)

I've also got an Atlas 20, though it looks a bit longer than the P@H links. Mind you I've had it for about 7 years now so the shape may have changed a bit compared to newer ones :oops:

I thought it would be a bit small for a pair of medium-sized buns but they actually seem to prefer to share one this size than a bigger one.

atlas20a.jpg

atlas20b.jpg

Last edited:
me likes these but i have french lops so would they fit? i bet not!!!

I rekon you would be able to fit one in there.... my mum has a french lop and he fitted but I dont know if he is a smallish or biggish french lop. Perhaps get measurements of your loppies and someone might get measurements of their carrier.... I would but I only have a 25cm ruler at the moment, lol!!!

I got an Atlas 40 or 50, I can't remember which one, but it is MASSIVE... our staffy can fit in it and lay down! :shock: I think new they are well over £100 each, but I got one second hand for £10 ;)

I got an Atlas 40 or 50, I can't remember which one, but it is MASSIVE... our staffy can fit in it and lay down! :shock: I think new they are well over £100 each, but I got one second hand for £10 ;)

Atlas 40 is £59...Atlas 50 is £89...:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Back