• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

post piccies of your carriers

Ali... I have a picture of you in my head trying to carry all 3 of the frenchies into the vets by yourself... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:oops:

Ali... I have a picture of you in my head trying to carry all 3 of the frenchies into the vets by yourself... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:oops:

:oops::oops::oops:...it crossed my mind! Harnesses on them all...carry one...put the other two in Oli's pushchair...make the boy walk....

....how does that sound?!:lol::lol::lol:

carjourney.jpg

Here's Muppet in his (it now also fits Sooty in too). They're both small rabbits and I wanted a carrier big enough for them to lie down in.

I like the way the PetCargo cabrio fits a seatbelt properly. I've never been convinced that seatbelts hold pet carriers securely. I didnt worry about it much for short trips to the vets but since I started taking Muppet up and down motorways, I really wanted it more securely strapped in, hence the two webbing straps you can see in my photo - I just loop them round the seat and the carrier (about £4 the pair).

:oops::oops::oops:...it crossed my mind! Harnesses on them all...carry one...put the other two in Oli's pushchair...make the boy walk....

....how does that sound?!:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: That could work actually!

OR how about this - click! :shock:

that old couple look dead chuffed pushing their dog everywhere :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: That could work actually!

OR how about this - click! :shock:

that old couple look dead chuffed pushing their dog everywhere :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I could fit Ol in it too!!:shock::D

I don't think I thought three Frenchies through!!.... Everything needs to be bigger! I used to just carry Ted everywhere.

wow that is amazing - I wish everything in my life was that well designed! roughly how much are they?

I think I got mine for £22.

Have a look around though, most online pet shops have them, as well as ebay... dont buy them from a pet shop though, the one near my mums was selling this one for £40!!!

dont buy them from a pet shop though, the one near my mums was selling this one for £40!!!

It's worth looking in pet shops - that's where I got mine from and it was about £24, far cheaper than anywhere online at the time, although online prices seem to have dropped a little.

this is the one i have at moment, i love it, as i always use the top as the door to get them and out, its just when going to vets by foot and not by car and if i have to take both buns and they are not bonded it can be hard work

it doesn't show a decent piccie, only of it stored up

http://www.therange.co.uk/invt/376215

Think it must have been fate. Yes, Pink. I think the orange design looks funny with just having orange on the front part. I can't tell you how much I want a purple carrier though - cos I 'do' purple big time.... pink will just have to do. I've realised how good that carrier will be for Tinks and Roo to travel together (assuming it's big enough) as at the moment I'm useless at getting them both into one carrier (when I'm trying to get the second in the first escapes :oops:), so *hopefully* a top opener should be easier.

I'm pretty sure it will be - Alfie and Bubbles tend to huddle together and take up about a quarter of the total floor space. :roll: :lol: It's not really purple though - more of a burgundy if that makes you feel better about having pink. :lol:

I'm pretty sure it will be - Alfie and Bubbles tend to huddle together and take up about a quarter of the total floor space.
Thanks, I hope they do as it will be good for them to travel together AND for the vet to be able to extract them when they get there :lol:

It's not really purple though - more of a burgundy if that makes you feel better about having pink. :lol:

Heaps better :lol::lol: I might have had bother with clashing shades of purple (you've got to be soo careful). I just can't wait for it to arrive now. Art or Esme may get to try it out on 19th - if the roads are snow-free.

I bought a new carrier today from wilkos, £11 - bargain!!! I'd love one of those fancy one. But cant justifyspendin. That amount on one when I can adecent one for £11. Plus my lot like to sit and flop on the top and it doesn't look flat

Back