• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

post a pic of yours...

Spenser was advertised as a lionhead cross. He has recently moulted most of his lionhead mane. I've no idea what other breed might have been involved in his making! He's about 2.7kg.

P5070470.jpg

Buddy is a lionhead cross, and I think he might be crossed with a dutch. :)

tzfw0.png

(Sorry, big photo) :oops: That photo was taken several weeks back, he's grown a lot since then!

Rascal... No idea what he is, when vets ask me I just point to the picture on their leaflets as he looks like that cute blonde bunny that is on EVERY leaflet. Could make money out of him...

STA72117.jpg

And as for Batbunny... be my guest. I know what he was SUPPOSED to be, but he came out like this. If you can figure out what he is, I'll take my metaphorical hat off to you!

as a baby:

batbunny8.jpg

STA71973.jpg

atemaiflowas.jpg

beauuuutiful bunnies... its funny how most people are unsure of what theirs are... :lol: they is cute and thats all that matters i guess!

Back