• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

post a pic of yours...

Lola, shes a dwarf lop and weighs 2.3kg
SAM_22644.jpg

Charlie, he's a lionhead cross he weighs 2.4kg now:shock:
096.jpg

Delilah, shes a lionhead X minilop she weighs 1.6kg
SAM_9295.jpg

Dougal is a lionhead and weighs 2kg
SAM_8785.jpg

OMG guysssss..... they are all so adorable :shock: give them all to meeeee!!!!

You can have my bracken today if you like. He is being a little divil today. It has been raining here all day but all of my buns are out in their runs as they are covered over. Went out to check them before when the rain died off. Bracken comes to ssay hello and a cuddle then dives out of the gate and under the bush when the heavens open. i have just spent 20 minutes in the garden trying to bribe him out from under the bush. Decided to leave him and watch from the french windows as i was drippin. now the rain has gone off he comes out, has a little hop around the garden and is now sitting next to the run waiting to go back in all dry.

little divel

This is Jaffa (aka Kaka)

He is a lionhead and just over 1 yr old. I only got him on Sunday, after losing my other Lionhead, Thomas a few weeks ago.

This is Jaffa
IMG_0536.jpg

This was my beautiful Thomas
IMG_9045.jpg

You can have my bracken today if you like. He is being a little divil today. It has been raining here all day but all of my buns are out in their runs as they are covered over. Went out to check them before when the rain died off. Bracken comes to ssay hello and a cuddle then dives out of the gate and under the bush when the heavens open. i have just spent 20 minutes in the garden trying to bribe him out from under the bush. Decided to leave him and watch from the french windows as i was drippin. now the rain has gone off he comes out, has a little hop around the garden and is now sitting next to the run waiting to go back in all dry.

little divel

lmao tht sounds about right :lol: he aint daft at all

Domino, Mini lop ( though the vet said possibly a dwarf lop! :shock:)

P210311_1842-2.jpg

Tallulah aka Lula, Mini lop ( though the vet said possibly a dwarf lop! :shock:)

P210311_1839-1.jpg

this is Pebbles, a mini-lop I think as he weighs 1.7kg - eta actually he is probably a small dwarf lop, as he is over the maximum weight for mini-lop and has longer ears!

Pebbles20101.jpg

this is Poppy a harlequin lionhead cross

168.jpg

153.jpg

this is Chloe, a netherland dwarf - don't know how much she weighs as she won't let me pick her up

Chloe1.jpg

and Bugsy, a bog standard English agouti I think, weighing 2.6kg

041-2.jpg

009-1.jpg

Last edited:
lmao tht sounds about right :lol: he aint daft at all

oh he defo not daft, he knows who is coming out and who will spoil him aka my mum and dad. He knows were to go and chill so you think he has disappeared and will wait until you turn you back to leg it. they all have the whole garden to run around when they are out with me in the garden. but Bracken pushes it, cant be mad as he has a gorgeous face and knows when to put on the charm lol

Aww i love looking at all the different types of buns :love:

Daisy is a chinchilla coloured french lop, all 6.5kgs of her!

daisy10.jpg

daisywalkies.jpg

Toby - English (possibly something else in him i have no idea :lol::)
010.jpg

Blossom - Dutch
011-1.jpg

Flora - blossoms sister, also dutch :)
050-1.jpg
:)

Gertie. Breedwise, I'd say someone somewhere bred their sticky up eared run of the mill bunnies and she's a result! :lol:
Ended up in rescue, then we got her. :love:

my bridge gorgeous girl Lily - giant cross New Zealand White (we think) rescued her and she changed my life :love:

KK272.jpg

My trio monsters:
Leila - 2yr old english athough not pure breed as she doesnt have all the markings she is a rescue
KK349.jpg

ella -2yr old brown and white dutch also a rescue

KK334.jpg

tyson 7/8 yr old nethie boy 1.6kg so not sure if he is a pure breed or not i think not as he's a little big, he came as a foster and well just stayed

KK315.jpg

This is Buster, he's a dwarf lop

2cp46sw.jpg

And this is Lola, her certificate from p@h says shes a netherland dwarf but i think she might be a cross as i think she's too big to be a pure nethie?! She was really over weight when i got her and this pic is from about a month ago so she has lost a bit since then

3522ctf.jpg

snuggling.jpg

Little Ted - brown and white mini lop we think

Rosie - grey Heinz 57. She's uppy eared but you can't tell in pic

:love::love::love:

Back