• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

post a pic of yours...

Like this...

_IGP6232_CONV-vi.jpg

:p

22042011029.jpg

These are mine!

Maisie (left) is a Fluffy Critter Cashmere Fur Monster.

Marvin (right) is a big rabbit of unclear origins.

Although as i've always said my favourite breed is a rescue :D

296937067-2.jpg

This is Buckley. He's a single-maned lionhead. His mane is a bit wispy at the moment but this is one of the most recent photos I have of him.

This is one of his "baby photos" i.e. him at about 9 weeks. You can see his mane better here.
215343_10150529459270456_616445455_18094398_4198707_n-1.jpg

:love: That photo always makes me squee :lol:

He's about 14 weeks old, weighs 800 grams <3

Last edited:
This is Maximus (Mak, Max, Makimoo). He will be four years old on the 22nd of this Month. He is a German lop and weighs 3.5kg.
IMG059.jpg

SDC12539.jpg

This is Maximoo's wifey bun Lola. She's five years old and currently quite poorly :(. She is a dwarf lop and weighs 2.21kg.
SDC15968.jpg

SDC11062.jpg

This is Jemimah and Roger. Jemimah is the grumpy little brown madam, she'll be two years old in June. She is a pure bred Lion head. She weighs 1.6kg.
Roger is a cross; he is a lionhead/dutch/etc. He will be two years old in August. He weight 1.92kg.
SDC16045-1.jpg

SDC10934.jpg

SDC13148.jpg

Pie - Pure bred, very small Mini Lop, just over 2yrs old and weighs about 1.4kg
DSC00796.jpg

DSC_7244.jpg

DSC_7643.jpg

And Oberon (Obie), very small Mini Rex, just over 1yr old weighs around 1.65kgs
DSC_7649.jpg

DSC_7745.jpg

DSC_7662.jpg

Oh my, so many gorgeous rabbits in this thread :love:

I currently have Biscuit. He's mostly lionhead, but as he rarely has both ears up, I would not be surprised if there was a bit of lop decending in his family line somewhere!

338/365 by Madhouseof5, on Flickr

Dirty boy! by Madhouseof5, on Flickr

I also had Caramel who went to the Bridge yesterday. She was a cross breed, of what, I've no idea, lol! She is survived by her sister, Snowbell (owned by a fellow RU member, Snowberry)

1 - My beautiful Caramel! by Madhouseof5, on Flickr

And just because I like it and because I am worried for Biscuit and miss Caramel terribly:

Caramel & Biscuit by Madhouseof5, on Flickr

This is Boo, think he could be a minilop, has grown loads since this photo
DSC02929.jpg

Barney is one of my French Lop
DSC02899.jpg

Bracken my other french lop
DSC02827.jpg

Pixel think he is a cross lop, his face seems more pointy than my other lops
DSC02810.jpg

Sooty and Sweep my two girlies, think these are dwarf lops
DSC02342.jpg

All my bunnies are rescues....

Fiver.jpg

This Fiver. He's got harlequin colours but I haven't a clue what breed he is lol. He's probably just a mix breed.

Ellie.jpg

This an old pic of Ellie but i can't find any more on this computer lol. I think she's a harlequin x french lop :) she's certainly big enough lol.

Fiver.jpg

This Fiver. He's got harlequin colours but I haven't a clue what breed he is lol. He's probably just a mix breed.

Ellie.jpg

This an old pic of Ellie but i can't find any more on this computer lol. I think she's a harlequin x french lop :) she's certainly big enough lol.

I love them two :love:

Back