• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor little Hershey :( Has been Reserved :)

She has THE best temperment, stroppy but with character and she adores nose rubs.

She is going in for her spey on Friday as she seems to have lost most of her excess weight pretty quickly on a restricted diet.

Hershey is back from her spey and doing well, she started eating soon after coming round :D

I really love this bunny, every now and then there is one that you get a really close bond with.

awww glad shes doing well...

all this spaying and neuturing, how do you all cope with the stress....lol

What a cutie. Hope all goes well for her. Have a feeling that she won't be looking for a new home though? :D

*Whispers..............perhaps another failed rescuing is in the cards................*

;) :p :lol:

NO and
jpp What a cutie. Hope all goes well for her. Have a feeling that she won't be looking for a new home though?
YES SHE WILL!!!!.

We have had two enquiries about Hershey and one is quite promising :D

I really cannot keep anymore bunnies for myself. Maverick (who is really Phil's) is the absolute limit.

She is positively blooming this morning. Mind you, you should see her spey wound....its virtually invisible!!! Rob is such a good surgeon. :D

That's FANTASTIC that you have enquiries about her already!!! :D :D Fingers firmly crossed that she finds her Forever Home very soon!:D

Hershey has been reserved and her new owners have left money to pay for her vaccinations prior to bonding, bless them :D

Back