• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor free ads bunny

It`s the size of the cage that sends shivers down my spine!!!! :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I wish i was nearer and could help these poor bunnies out. :?

Su.x

Agree, especially the one the lop is in, it's tiny! Mind you at least they look a reasonable height and depth, unlike many that length.

AlisonA said:
Agree, especially the one the lop is in, it's tiny! Mind you at least they look a reasonable height and depth, unlike many that length.

ots so hard becasue i want to say just go get them and i will take them but where do you draw a line with taking breeder old stock so they can refresh :cry: :cry: :cry:

bunnylove said:
AlisonA said:

ots so hard becasue i want to say just go get them and i will take them but where do you draw a line with taking breeder old stock so they can refresh :cry: :cry: :cry:

I know, its really sad because if someone takes these rabbits some other poor rabbit will get put in that filthy hutch :( :( :(

Back